Wsh: Wolcott
KC: Foster
ChiC: Danley
Cle: Holbrook
Tor: Emmel
LAA: Winters
Arz: Scott
TB: Barry

would love to see some wind tunnel action in Arlington, though i've missed two overs so far in the series. Don't like the Nelson draw either

wind tunnel is extinct...Texas just started hitting...Arlington is the biggest under ballpark in the big leagues this year...any total 9.5 or higher I would be very leary of unless you have a couple shit bags on the mound

wind tunnel is extinct...Texas just started hitting...Arlington is the biggest under ballpark in the big leagues this year...any total 9.5 or higher I would be very leary of unless you have a couple shit bags on the mound

you dont think any of that had to do with all the injuries sustained? i watched tex/det there on sunday night while back with a 17 mph s/se wind and the ball was flying all over the place..

there hasnt been much wind in that direction lately either

i really dont recall more than a couple where the wind was even blowing in over 10mph. then that sunday night was really only gm all yr i saw it whipping like that. obviously i dont see them all but certainly seems as if hasnt been many of the wind days i look for this season..

Back