SF: Wegner
Det: Marquez
Arz: Danley
SD: Foster
Cle: Cooper
StL: Meals
LAA: Blaser
Sea: Knight

HB i was watching the scrubbies/lastros gm today and a few times i heard announcers say cuzzi was behind the plate? not sure if they were mistaken or what but when i heard i thought that was strange cause i know he wasnt supposed to be..

Eddings is something like 25-6 under his last 31 day games (apologies that i don't have exact stat; tried for awhile to find it but couldn't). 30% chance of rain in Toronto. No total posted yet, but under should be worth a look esp if roof is closed.

i played that over in wrigley yesterday, i was not amused w cuzzi back there punching ppl out on ball 4s with bases juiced :(

yea i only have big E as 8-7 to the under this year..he has been in a ridiculous amount of gms with total of 7.5 or less tho and over 5-3 in those..he still calling really high percentage of strikes..

Yes, Roof open should favor the over, but Eddings should REALLY help Garcia. His pitches come in all over the place so him gettting the close strikes should throw TOR's offense off. Baltimore and under for me

Yes, Roof open should favor the over, but Eddings should REALLY help Garcia. His pitches come in all over the place so him gettting the close strikes should throw TOR's offense off. Baltimore and under for me

And wouldn't he help the better pitcher in Johnson

Not exactly. Doggy is trying to say that the jays could get thrown off their game by Garcia getting called strikes when other umps would call them balls. He's more a bit more wild. I like the under.

Last edited:
Not exactly. Doggy is trying to say that the jays could get thrown off their game by Garcia getting called strikes when other umps would call them calls. He's more a bit more wild. I like the under.

Got it .. Still like jays as long jj is healthy..

Back