Sunday's South American Plays

emet15

Pretty much a regular
Hi there....
Yesterdey we flirted with the 3-0 but ended going 2-1.........

Today we comeback with 4 picks, which I'm parlaying as they are all favs...... of over -130

Boca Jrs over Gimnasia y Esgrima de la plata........
Eventhough Boca is not at its best, without riquelme and Cata Diaz..... They just brough in Leandro Gracian, that used to play in that unstoppable Velez team that coached Russo (now coaching Boca) hes not starting, but well sureley see him for the second half........
Gimnasia is in very bad shape, just fired theyre coach and will be with a new coach that will play a 4-4-1-1........
Besides Boca is virtually unstoppable at La Bombonera where thay accumulate over 9 games without loss

Velez Sarsfield vs Gimnasia Jujuy........

Velez is for me the most dinamic team of argentina, the coach Ricardo LaVolpe is by far top 5 guys that knows more about strategy in the world, but hes character fired fim from seleccion mexicana and boca, and hes players are easilly angere with him because of the bad treatment he gives to superstars......
fortunatelly velez lost all 3 superstars these year (zarate, castroman and sessa) and is starting a team filled with young emerging stars all of which are velez jrs products........
with the scheme of 3-5-2 that easily goes to a 5-4-1 when defending and 3-2-2-1-2 when attacking it is hard to make playrs folow ot as it requires lots of order and zone defending, but whenever thay get to master it, gives amazing results with highly powered offenses and quick dynamic defenses...........
LAst 3 velez won 2 and lost to banfield, but jujuy is not really a matchup problem except for little carranza, but take Velez -120 and keep looking theyre way, cause the longer they play that system the quicker they'll carry the cup.....

THe two other plays are

Deportivo LA coruna over RD Almeria

Take Depor at -130....
Depor comes froma very negative season, where they neared relegation and had really bad results......
Now they come back with new faces in the roster, and such is Andre Guardado which must emerge as theyre star..........
They'll have in front a team that just emerged from 2nd div, and in riazor stadium, it will be very tough for them to stay with depor....
Take Depor

Last one...

Take Olimpique de Lyon at -180....... I know thay had a slow start, but do these guys ever loose at home???

So im parlaying velez -130, Boca -280, Lyon -180 and Depor -130

Hope it hits!! GL ALL

emet,
careful with Lyon, just new changes has really set this team apart.

I like the Boca play so i'm going to join you there. Deportivo is a system play for me so i hope they cash in.

Good Luck today!

Well......
1st half and things arent going good............
Deportivo is 2-0 loosing, and they have not had the ball, nor created any serious danger........

Actually something funny happened to me, as i eyed the starting lineups and didn see Andres guardado was going to play, so i split the ammount i was going to play on that parlay, and saved the rest for a night play....... the thing is guardado was playing, but i got confused as i saw "jose G"
So even with him on the field depor is going flat down...... so ill put the rest of the money on the same play, as im confident that i'll cash, but ima adding a mexican play..........

America -140.......

Cheers guys im off to my children coaching job jeje we're facing the neighborhood rivals today jeje..............

emet,
what a pathetic start by La Coruna, lol.

Enjoy coaching, i got a match later on today, need to win to get into the playoffs.

Hi........

My kids managed a great draw jeje which later on we converted into a win through penalty kicks....... 4-4 in reg. and 3-1 on p.k. ja it was a nice matchh....

On to our bets.......

What a dramatic victory of Boca Jrs........ 2-1 on aggregate
Lyon also cashed in with a 1-0.........

Still waiting for Velez and America..........

45 to go.......

America 1-1 with Tecos

65 to go.......

Velez 1-0 with an amazing bolley.......

Velez Sarsfield
-0.75@-0.920
Soccer Handicap
Velez Sarsfield
Gimnasia Jujuy
ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISION

LOOKING GOOD NOW EMET...........MORE GOALS VELEZ

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187489583 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=s2bg>50'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_7847490367 align=right>Club America</TD><TD id=bf_7847490367 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffbbff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187489583.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'" bgColor=#ffff00>2 - 1</TD><TD id=kd_7847490367 align=left>Tecos </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187489732 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s1bg>38'</TD><TD>1HT</TD><TD id=zd_6397490371 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px" align=right>Velez Sarsfield</TD><TD id=bf_6397490371 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #b5ffb5; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187489732.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">1 - 1</TD><TD id=kd_6397490371 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=left>Gimnasia J </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

COME ON!!!

half time.........

tough luck so far paris......

Dominated all the way and in a forced corner came an Own goal

and what a chance has gone right now!!!!!! 2 velez players faced the goalkeeper...... and missed

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187489583 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=s2bg>64'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_7847490367 align=right>Club America</TD><TD id=bf_7847490367 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffbbff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187489583.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'" bgColor=#ffff00>3 - 1</TD><TD id=kd_7847490367 align=left>Tecos</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THIS ONE OKAY NOW

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="96%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#d1d6e2 align=right height=30>OVER
2.75[0-2]@0.760</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style3>Puebla FC
Jaguares Chiapas
MEXICO PRIMERA DIVISION</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I BET THIS ONE...Jaguares GOT ONE RED CARD

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187489603 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>71'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD id=zd_5147490117 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=right>Puebla</TD><TD id=bf_5147490117 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #b5ffb5; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187489603.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">1 - 2</TD><TD id=kd_5147490117 align=left>Jaguares</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD LIVE BET FOR OVER 2.75 BEFORE 1-2

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="96%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#d1d6e2 align=right height=30>OVER
2.75[0-2]@0.760</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style3>Puebla FC
Jaguares Chiapas
MEXICO PRIMERA DIVISION</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eventhough I hate America (Mexican team) They won 4-1 and if Velez keeps things like these, were cashing tonight

WOW............Crossbar saved our ass there........my god it was going to be the draw there

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187489732 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=s2bg>82'</TD><TD>2HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_7467490478 align=right>Velez Sarsfield</TD><TD id=bf_7467490478 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187489732.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'" bgColor=#ffff00>3 - 2</TD><TD id=kd_7467490478 align=left>Gimnasia </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RIGHT EMET?

Balvorin an ex-Jujuy player.........
10min to go.......
Men I love watching Velez, they play so quick, and offensive minded..... sometimes its tough to bet on them, as they recieve a lot, but also give a lot

EMET!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY FOR South American BET ...........THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'LL WAIT YOU COME TO MAKE ME HAPPY AGAIN!!

THANXX AGAIN FRIEND,SEE YOU TOMORROW

Back