Sunday's Premiership Plays

Greencastle

The Doc
Liverpool -1
Over 2.5

Expect Rafa to put out a damn strong team after that bullshit result in the Champions League. Home side will be pumped, but they aren't the same at the back without Agger. Spurs are Spurs and they've been pissing everybody off this year. They got the talent, but are mentally weak.

Arsenal -1.5

Another classic big-time mismatch. Sunderland will park the bus in front of Gordon and try to hold out for as long as possible. Problem is Arsenal have the tools and class to break them down. Wenger is looking like the manager of the year so far, and his team are in top form.

Man City ML

The odds arent that great here, but this looks like a solid home win to me. Boro aren't that strong in attack and City are tough as a rock at the back. Boro rarely play well on the road, while City are going in the rite direction under Sven. Dude's even trying to bring Henrik Larsson back to the Premiership.

Ummm i don't see how you can say the Spurs are mentally weak when they fought back from 1-4 and tied it. THat shows character and a never say die attitude. I'm going opposite and think the Spurs will put up a few good results while Liverpool are still struggling. Good Luck

Character and never say die attitude eh?? What about the time they blew a two goal lead, twice against Fulham? And when they got embarassed at home vs Everton?

If you think this team is mentally strong, then you need to start watching them a bit more often, not just when they play Villa.

Character and never say die attitude eh?? What about the time they blew a two goal lead, twice against Fulham? And when they got embarassed at home vs Everton?

If you think this team is mentally strong, then you need to start watching them a bit more often, not just when they play Villa.

uhh first off that game vs Everton was old, who was their defenders? Also playing at the Cottage isn't as easy as you think, ask any Spurs supporter and they would be satisfied to take a point from there. Then if you are questioning their mental capacity you should really watch you are saying with Liverpool. The Reds fans here will even tell you their disgust in Rafa's rotation policies and the play of recent games. Either way good luck.

and mike you need to start posting your plays earlier man.

its nice to compare picks and opinions but you gotta get that shit in quicker, even if it means the write-ups arent as elaborate.

and mike you need to start posting your plays earlier man.

its nice to compare picks and opinions but you gotta get that shit in quicker, even if it means the write-ups arent as elaborate.

ummm i actually have a time consuming job. i also read the lines when necessary before i post my plays.

Why would he "need to post plays quicker"?

Why does he need to post them I don't understand. As far as the Pool game goes, I won't bet on Liverpool at these odds, but a few sentences are in order here.

I did blame Rafa's rotation policy at first after these latest scores, and I did bet on Pool to crush Marseille, as I really thought they will do the job (btw Marseille lost to St Etienne on Saturday, even though St Etienne at home are one of the best sides in France, I still expected Marseille to lift their game in French league as well, guess beating Liverpool on Anfield was easier huh?)...

They didn't. But after analyzing the whole situation I have to say I cannot blame Rafa's rotation policy for latest string of results. It was a team collapse, several players underperformed severely. It wasn't the rotation policy that got to them, but other things.

Anyways, I won't stick to them with my money to see how they bounce back tomorrow, I'll just hope they do the job for us fans.

GL guys. :shake:

ummm judging by your write-ups and avatar its seems like you got nothing but free time on your hand.

but i hear ya, working as a pizza delivery man is a stressful job. especially on the weekends.

"Why would he "need to post plays quicker"?

Why does he need to post them I don't understand."

He doesnt have to do anything he doesnt want to. He's a grown ass man, but by posting plays early other people can use the information and benefit from it.

So they can't benefit from his plays and writeups tomorrow, let's say 3-4 hours before the kick offs?

Btw Greencastle why would you get so personal with him all of a sudden? Was that really necessary?

I mean I understand how posting plays 10 mins before the kickoff does no one good (some are doing that though), but I don't see Mike doing that so frankly I don't see where you're coming from Green...

You said he should post his plays earlier, I told you the time he's posting them at is fine.

Back