Sundays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
How is everybody doing today. Anybody firing up the grill. I am thinking about it. Maybe some ribs. Anyway I like 2 plays today.

Royals ML
Whitesox ML

I think the Royals get it done today. And for the Whitesox pick. I had to fade Clay on the road with Floyd at home.Just a brief summary on why I picked these teams.I did like the Nats and A's but didn't have the balls to play them.

GL Everybody and Happy Bday Doormat.:cheers:

Record
3-0 MLB
1-1 MLB late plays posted
0-1 parlays

3rd - looks good for you also and thanks.

Doormat - Thanks.Wheres the damn under plays I love to get on with you

Cogenman - Thanks.What powerplant you work at. I work for a powerplant in Nawlins

Panos - No shit. When he got up to bat I told myself oh well thats an out

What's up bro. Nobody ever knows what cogen means. Good to see another power plant worker out here. I work for Cardinal Cogen right here on Stanford University. We got a 44 mw Gas Turbine and a 14 mw Steam Turbine.

What's up bro. Nobody ever knows what cogen means. Good to see another power plant worker out here. I work for Cardinal Cogen right here on Stanford University. We got a 44 mw Gas Turbine and a 14 mw Steam Turbine.

I work for Entergy in Nawlins powerplant. Its called Ninemile point. We have 2 750MW steam Turbines and 2 50MW steam turbines.:cheers:

Back