Sundays Plays - Time for some real football

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
My favorite time of year.The next best time is when I got NBA and NFL. Thank you gambling gods for that time of year.Well here is what I got.I usually start my season off a little light for the 1st 3 weeks with my unit size. Just want to study teams and see how they work together. I love teasers in the NFL and 1st quarter bets.Lets see how they do in week 1.

Teaser 1 (2 units to win 3)

Houston +14
Detroit/ATL under 48
Panthers/Chargers under 48

Teaser 2 (2 units to win 3)

Rams/Philly over 36.5
Frisco +9.5
Cards/Frisco under 48.5

Teaser 3 ( 2.2 units to win 2 units)

Ravens +7.5
Saints/Bucs over 36

Browns 1st quarter +.5 ( 1.15 unit to win 1 unit)

I also like the Dolphins,Titans,Falcons and Frisco for the 1st quarter.The juice is unreal on these lines. Might as well play baseball which I despise.Need to find a book tha has not so much vig for 1st quarter bets.Gl tomorrow and WHO DAT!!!!!!!

GLTU, buddy. :shake:

Any opinion on the Bucs/Saints?

Thanks everybody.GL to yall.

If you want to play the Bucs in this game take them on the ML. These games are usually like a 24-20 score. I like the over in this one. Galloway always has great games against the Saints.Plus the Saints D is suspect.I can see the Bucs today moving the ball against a Saints defense who has not found their identity.Also Garcia gives the Saints hell every time we play him.Look at the 2006-2007 season when we beat Philly at home in the regular season. They had Mcnabb at that time and the Saints kept him in check. Mcnabb got hurt and the Saints faced Philly in the playoffs. Garcia was the QB and the Saints faced the little ugly fucker for the 100th time it seemed.Garcia played a great game with wide receivers who were average and made magic happen. The Saints still won the game but Garcia and Galloway just have the Saints number.

The Saints Offense on the otherhand matchup well against the Bucs defense.I don't think the Bucs will slow them down at all.Too many weapons if utilized the right way.The Bucs defense isn't what it use to be a few years back and thats the impression the public still has.Why I say that because the public likes the under in this one. I played the over in a teaser at 36.A common final total in NFL games is 37.We get 36 in this teaser. I see this game final with both teams in the 20's.

Thanks fellas. About to hit the shower and head out the the Dome. Wonder if I will be the only one in the stadium.Oh well still will have fun.

Again thanks fellas. Had a great time at the dome.WHO DAT. Damn I predicted that score dead on.Need to hit my last teaser for the day to be up. I have learned that the Texans,Lions,Rams,Browns and Cincy should round out the top 5 in next years draft.They look like shit.Hope everyone is having a good day.

Got fucked by Frisco. Geez this team sucks. If JT is your starting QB your team sucks. Sorry Frisco fans but that is a shitty team.

Adding for the night game.

Colts/Bears under 43 5 units

Colts/Bears under came in.Real close but should have never been that close. Well this ended my day on the up. Lots of the public plays hit this weekend on college and pro football.That will go away. I focus a certain percent of my capping on what the pub is on. They usually do well the 1st few weeks in football. Just got to ride it out. Hope everyone had a positive weekend.

Teasers 1-2 -2 units
1st q 0-1 -1.15 units
Totals 1-0 +5 units
Total units +1.85 units

Back