Sunday's Picks

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Over 216 - Phoenix - Dallas

I will do something I haven't done this season and that is to take Sunday early game Over.

I think that the total set for the Phoenix – Dallas game is too low and should have been 222 – 227 points.

We have a match between two teams with great point guards, that both are great on one side of the floor and that is the offensive side. Nash and Kidd will run the floor up and down with great pace and I doubt that either of them will be looking to slow the pace and with Amare finishing on one half and Dirk on the other, with Bell and Barbosa to go on a fast break on one side and Howard with Terry on the other, I believe that Nash and Kidd will easily go to DD assists and lead their teams to 100+ points each. I believe that a score of 119 – 114 is a score that makes sense give or take and that means an Over. Not an easy one, but I can't see the score go lower than 210 and that means that a few FT in the and should get us the money, even if the pace will be a bit slower than I thought.

9 units stake on the Over here...

GSW ML - 1 units - GSW must win Denver of course, the "easy" games and one of the two road games - in NO or Phoenix. NO on the other hand, showed that they are their weakest spot is against the mid level teams...

Dallas +5 - 3 units, ML - 1 unit. Dallas will fight till the end. Don't believe we will see a blow out. 50 - 50 game, so the line looks good and the odds on the ML as well.

Other picks- explanations will probably follow later:

Denver -11.5 - 8 units stake.

Spurs -7 (if it drops down to 7)- 3 units

Lakers -8 - 4 units

Heat ML - 0.5 unit (pays 1 to 16)

Still haven't sent anything but the early games, so maybe I will change the stakes a bit...

Best of luck everybody!!!

Divol on the total with you, against you on Denver...SAN/LA might be plays.

GL today

GL ... Like that Heat ML play too!

If the guys from Miami don't want the worst team's record ever, they will have to start winning and at home with such odds, a very small wager can suddenly turn to a nice profit...

the favourite has covered the Suns last 13 straight games ATS, never seen or recorded that before for any team. To use the slang from the betting street, the Dog is way due for a Phoenix game.

BOL divol

Didn't know that. Love to bet against the streak, so maybe I will add another unit on Dallas. Thanks for the info BC!

Denver -12 - 8 stakes bet
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
Denver -12 - 8 stakes bet</st1:City>​

<st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City> disappointed me last night, losing to Artest less <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:City></ST1:place>, but I will go with them again today, hoping for a different result. </P>
<st1:City w:st="on">Seattle</st1:City> lost twice to <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Denver</ST1:place></st1:City> this season already, by 52 points and by 42 and maybe today they will give a strong game and lose by 32 only and that is fine by me. 168 and 138 this isn't the game's total, but the score that <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Denver</ST1:place></st1:City> shot against the Sonics. Now that <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Seattle</st1:City></ST1:place> are in off season mode, I hardly see them starting to defend or to think about their pride. </P>
<st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City> after the letdown to <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:City></ST1:place> are in a must win position and if they don't want yesterday to repeat it self, they need to play very strong and win this one in ease.</P>
</P>
<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p>Kleiza to score Over 10.5 points - 7 stakes bet</O:p></P>
<O:p></O:p></P>
On the same level, I believe that Kleiza to score over 10.5 points is a good bet. I don't believe that <st1:City w:st="on">Seattle</st1:City> suddenly learnt how to guard <st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City> or that they will put in their heart to stop <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Denver</ST1:place></st1:City> defensively. Kleiza got 11 points average of the season and score 17 and 15 in the previous two games against the Sonics, not to mention the 28 points he scored yesterday.</P>
With Kurt Thomas gone, Wilcox injured and the season ending for <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Seattle</ST1:place></st1:City>, they got no defense in the paint what so ever and he should repeat his 15 – 17 points performance tonight.</P>

Heat ML - 0.5 units stake

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Miami</st1:place></st1:City> got 6 games till the season is over and they must win three games in order for them not to be the worst record in franchise history and I will go with them, until the end of the season with small stakes bets.
Pistons on the other hand are playing who ever and what ever they like. Maybe Flip will play even? They couldn't care less about this game and it shows recently in their other games.
Don't get me wrong, it could end up ugly with 30+ blow, but still, I believe that the Heat got some value till the end of the season, since as I said, players aware of their situation and their goal and will win this season I believe. They will win <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Memphis</st1:place></st1:City> probably, but they need one or two more wins and this is one of their chances with great odds.​

Back