Sundays Picks

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
I will start with my Early Sunday Games Unders and go from there.

Under 208 in Chicago - 10/10 stakes

Under 204 in Orlando 10/10 stakes.

So far 4 - 1 in this system, still 5 plays to go...

+50 units so far in 2008.

No, Under 194, you're right. When I checked the total, it was on 194, but somehow wrote wrong. The same play, just the correct total :)
Under 194, 10/10 stakes.

wow very nice on the chicago under, not even close.......got to look for these 10/10 beef steak plays:cheers:

But there isn't. BTW, Second bazzer beating shot in Orlando in a week to beat the two of the monsters from the East. Did the Magic get some balls and confidence when I wasn't looking?

+20 and 6 - 1 on the Early Sunday Under system so far. Three more plays under the system, but it is already shown profit, the only question is how much and I hope to go 8 - 2 at least...

magic are still a fraud dont be fooled. no pg play, howard cant make fts, and hedo throws up far too much junk.

To be honest the play in Orlando wasn't close to be 10 stakes bet. One of the hardest bets I made this year. Wasn't feeling it not by a long shot. But, if I set the system, I usually play it through and tonight it payed of big time!
The Chicago under was an easy one and the score shows it as well.

+70 units in 2008 so far (if you add up all the small plays and the juice we end up around 60 - 62 units of clean profit).

Back