Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Three)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
YTD...0-3-0
ATS...0-0-0
ML Dawgs...0-3-0 (-6.00 units)

Been a rough start to the season...

San Diego Chargers at Green Bay Packers

The play...Packers ML +210 (2 units to win 4.2 units)

The Pack will be riding high heading into this game. 'Bright Lights' Brett Favre has won all four of his starts against the Chargers, with the Packers outscoring San Diego 131-47 in those games. The three-time league MVP has thrown for 828 yards, 10 TDs and four interceptions during those contests.

Green Bay has won seven of eight all-time meetings against San Diego, with the Chargers' only victory coming at Lambeau Field in 1984.

The Chargers have a bum for a head coach and it will show up on the scorecard Sunday afternoon...

:tiphat:

Very nice call Emkee...it was good to see that bastard Norv Turner lose one. Hehe, a bitter Oakland Raider fan here...as Turner didn't do shit for us.

Big points, but the defense looked awful em. I'm worried about them this year, I think they're going 7-9 or 8-8 and missing the playoffs. Dunovan is going to get the boot after this year or the next, methinks...

Thanks fellas...

adding for Sunday night...

Dallas Cowboys at Chicago Bears

The play...Bears -3

Now I'm not one to lay points, broads yes, points no but something tells me the Bears get the job done tonight in the Windy City. This is going to be somewhat of a Rex coming out party for the new season...

Bears by 10.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Back