Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Sixteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
10-10-1 (+3.28)

Not too much to like about this card. Latter weeks can be brutal.

Leaned Bungles and Ravens but not sure I'll play them. Cincy a 'Hilton Contest' special (bad sign) and I just have a hard time backing them in a meaningful game versus proven competition. Yeah the Steez are going through bad times and are looking their age but they are more than likely gonna show up for this divisional game, not too mention they own the Bengals of late. Balty are still a possibility, team has owned the NFC in the Harbaugh era (8-0) and are 17-1 SU in their last 18 final regular season home games. Gnats just don't look like they have the magic this season, even in their wins. Will definitely get involved with the Sunday nighter.

Only game I feel fairly safe betting is...

Minnesota Vikings at Houston Texans

The play...

Texans -8.5 +102 (2 to win 2.04)

Fairytale ends for Minnesota here. Final regular season home game for the Texans with the opportunity to clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. Vikes a one-man band with 'All Day' basically being their entire offense given Percy is gone. Houston D has struggled some lately but I think they punctuate shit this afternoon in Texas and abuse Ponder, who just won't be able to get it done down field. Also think opposing Peterson will bring out the swag in Foster thus helping Schaub's play-action steez get cake against that questionable Vikes' secondary...

:shake:

Hou concerns me with the amount of rushing yds it has given up to last 3 opponents: Det NE and Indy - 3 teams not really known for their rushing attack. Hoping it was scheme in those games to try and take away the pass and expect they will be more focused on taking away the run today.

Hou concerns me with the amount of rushing yds it has given up to last 3 opponents: Det NE and Indy - 3 teams not really known for their rushing attack. Hoping it was scheme in those games to try and take away the pass and expect they will be more focused on taking away the run today.

Yeah. That rush d has been a little suspect of late. Having Adrian Peterson and the Vikes come to town maybe just what the doctor ordered. Houston can just focus on containing AP and I doubt they would want any records broken in their house. Texans' defense comes out and plays to their potential heading into the playoffs (I hope)...

Thanks PB2013, Twink.

Vikings 5-25 ATS in their final regular season road game since 1980...

Left looking like a dumbass with the Texans play. Couldn't have been more wrong. Team just proved they are the Bernie Madoff of the NFL, so-so fraudulent. Ended up hitting the Ravens but was unable to post.

adding...

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

The play...

49ers +2.5 +100 (2 to win 2)

:shake:

Back