Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Seven)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
14-13 (+1)

1-0 on Thursday.

Grinding right now but I have too say that the NFL as a product is very much on the decline, all started when they eliminated the kick-return, then after that basically eliminated the art of tackling which in-turn is destroying football as we know it. It's fast becoming a bitch-league, f@#k Goodell, f@#k pink flags and f@#k Bob Costas. Rant done, now let's try and make some money.

Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Lions

The play...

Bengals +2.5 -102 (3.06 to win 3 units)

Cincy the better overall team here, no doubt about it. They're also a team that excels in the underdog role (22-13 ATS since 2009).

Coach Marv is also 12-3 ATS in his 2nd consecutive road game.

Lions are 0-11 ATS last 11 after scoring 30 or more points the week prior.

2-3 point dogs are 107-84-11 ATS (64-44-6 on the road) since 2010.

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins

The play...

Dolphins -7 +100 (2 to win 2)

'3rd String' Thad got me last week, not this week. Fins off the bye and desperate for a win, line was strong on release and has been bet down. Will gladly lay the 7 against a true rookie making his first road start.

~~~

Extremely close to playing the Birds as well. Team needs a win at home. Cows 0-5 ATS last 5 after playing the Skins. Philly also privy to a 14-2 ATS trend.

Jets and Titans are your '80-20' blind fade plays. Jags getting the most love they've had all season.

:shake:

Thanks fellas.

No play on the Birds, having nightmares of Dez versus that secondary.

Goddam Bills' QB got me again. Tannehill blows. Numbers don't lie regarding the Fins as chalk, should have paid more attention.

Got the bigger play with Cincy, netted a unit overall in the 'earlies'. Back with a play for SNF in a bit...

adding...

Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts

The play...

Colts +6.5 -105 (2.1 to win 2)

The numbers for Manning in primetime are pretty phenomenal (Career: 16-2 SU, 14-2-1 ATS as a primetime road fave) but who has his 'team' played this season - pretty much no-one and the only team the Doncs faced really worth a lick lost by 3.

Have to grab the sack and make a rare play against Peyton 'under the lights' here. Colts are a good team and were in a fucking awful spot last week on MNF. Everyone saying Manning wants this game bad, well I'm confident Luck wants this game pretty bad too.

Indy keeps it respectable if not wins straight up. Think the Colts' pass rush has some success. Doncs also in possession of the league's absolute worst pass defense (337.7 yards per game allowed).

:shake:

Worth noting that Indy is rocking the league's 5th best 'air defense' (205.7 yards per game allowed).

Expecting a 'dog fight'...

i agree, i like the colts too...good call last monday night going against them as it was a bad spot

Well if you're gonna say who the broncos have played... Who have the colts played? That 5th ranking is pretty silly judging by the offenses they have played so far. I'm on the over. Gl

'Public' primetime road faves aren't the way to go in the NFL, you'll lose more than you'll win in the long run...

Back