Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Seven)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
15-12 (+0.17)

1-0 on Thursday.

Hopefully seeing things a little better now.

New Orleans Saints at Indianapolis Colts

The play...

Colts -4.5 +100 (2 units)

Like the spot for the Horseshoes after a shitty week.

Both teams stink but the Saints smell a little more.

Luck will be better for the run last game.

Points should be scored both ways but give Indy a significant edge in class which will get them home.

Gore will have quite a day and Indy most likely outgains their opponent for the first time this season.

Elo has this spread at 5.5, my Power Index at 6.

Leaning on a couple of other plays. One late afternoon, the other on Sunday night.

:popcorn:

Thanks Tim.

Road dogs off a home dog divisional win vs a non-divisional opponent off a loss don't do too well. Hit at a lowly 26%.

The numbers don't lie regarding what the Saints defense allows on the road either. Absolutely brutal.

No excuses for the Colts if they fuck up here.

Brees also 1-5 ATS off a Thursday game.

Last edited:
Love the spot for the colts. Still pondering if I like the ATS or TT more

Deciding between the colts and the Cards for survivor. It's tough.

bol

the Saints suck, but I couldn't play it either way.

The one thing I have noticed is the play of Delvin Breaux for the Saints, he is the best CB on the team.

Saw what he did to Julio Jones? Browner looks like a tall CB w/o cover skills......he aint shit w/o that SEA pass rush......

GL em

At least it's over early.

Colts and Texans are lost locker-rooms.

Buh-bye Pagano, unless Luck somehow saves your ass in the 2nd half.

Agree w/ Pagano thought....said it a couple weeks back...Colts had best success under Arians. Pagano good coordinator, poor HC.

Smh...

:shake:

Played the spot, liked the spot. Gave the Colts the benefit of the doubt to respond from being the league laughing stock. Got crapped on, shit happens.

Pagano must have put all his coaching knowledge into last week's awesome fake punt play, had nothing left in the coaching tank for this week.

Lean Cowboys but will probably put my stock on the line for the Sunday night game.

Will be on the Birds, checking with the local to see what's on offer.

Seeing juiced 3's.

Indy just shit the bed today, terrible effort by them. I liked the play as well, BOL on Phil.

Yeah Tim. Colts beat themselves today.

adding...

Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers

The play...

Eagles +2.5 +105 (3 to win 3.15)

Spread says something, imo. World saw Sammy Badfraud stink it up last Monday.

Local line, missed the 3.5 on open. Not about to pay juice for the 3. Like 'em straight-up.

But happy to take some small 'fuckery' insurance with the shitty line.

Birds win, lose by 1-2 on some bullshit or get rolled.

Have the Birds' defense ranked 4 points higher than the Panthers.

Offensively about even given the season numbers but the Birds have more playmakers available.

Panthers are at that overrated stage.

Birds have been up for these matchups since they lost to the Panthers in the NFC 'ship game back in 2003/2004.

Elo has the spread at Panthers -5, Power Index has it at Eagles -2. Will trust my Power Index.

:popcorn:

GL. Car has flirted with the loss column a few times this season - think they finally get there tonight.

Thanks fellas.

Panthers off a cross-country win vs a team they had circled at the beginning of the season. Potential flat spot.

Chip > Riverboat Ron.

Birds' defense will give Scam the shits, Birds' offensive structure will trouble the Panthers' defense.

Leggo.

Health em..

I know you kinda said it up there, but you wouldn't wanna buy to 3 or just go ML? Just a few thoughts there if you wanna share?

Health em..

I know you kinda said it up there, but you wouldn't wanna buy to 3 or just go ML? Just a few thoughts there if you wanna share?

Fuckery insurance, Twink. ML only 20 cents more.

Wouldn't have played the 2.5 if it was anything under +100, would have went with the ML instead.

intense game for sure. let's ride this shit out and see what happens

Yep.

Fact it's a 1 score game at the half, forced to ride it out.

Hate that it's -0.5 and not -1.5 for the halftime line though.

You can see the Peters effect on the screens to Sproles. Shit not working.

Still suck.

Panthers undervalued, Eagles overvalued.

Peters injury was huge though. Badfraud got crushed on the blindside.

WR's dropped everything. It is what it is.

Books must have cleaned up on the juice tonight.

NBA starts this week.

Back