Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Seven)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
8-15 (-16.37)

Still battlin'.

Calling it a make or break week.

Went square first up on Thursday and paid the price.

New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions

The play...

Saints +2.5 (4 units)

Thoughts a little later. Few other plays I'm pretty keen on as well.

:shake:

Saints are in a good spot. Indoors and Lions injuries.

GL

Like the pick, I think Rob Ryan will have this defense fired up. They haven't got much pressure yet this year, think that ends this week and Brees oblique had an extra week to get better (not sure if that's a reason for subpar performances or not)

Hope you are right. I'm on the under but I need New Orleans for my season Win total

Thanks fellas.

Saints carrying a bit of weight into this one but hearing half if not all the Lions are looking forward to sightseeing in London next week.

Stick a fork in the Saints, their season is all but over.

Will take the win, was waiting for a Breesy pick-6 on that final drive given the season I'm having. Dude is now 'Old Brett Favre 2.0'.

Decided not to press my luck with the late afternoon games (leaned Gnats and Queefs). Looking at the big game tonight.

But that division is so bad, its up for anyone. Last week, Saints on bye, all other teams lost. This week TB on bye, all teams lost again..

SNF...

San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos

The play...

49ers +6.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Niners are road merchants (14-6 ATS last 20 away games) and are built to beat the AFC (11-3 ATS vs. AFC under Harbaugh).

Only legit Doncos cover was against the short-bus riding Logan Thomas. Rest are 'smoke and mirrors'.

Under Harbaugh, the Niners are 11-2 ATS against teams .750 or better and 17-5 ATS vs. good offenses (teams churning out 350-plus yards per game).

Niners' injuries on defense a small concern. Capping injuries and outs is overrated.

Last edited:
Doncos have a Thursday night tilt against their only division threat (Bolts) on deck. Home faves are generally poor when in this spot.

Have this spread pegged at 4.5, so the extra digits did seem a little too enticing. Hopefully I haven't walked into a trap.

Have this spread pegged at 4.5, so the extra digits did seem a little too enticing. Hopefully I haven't walked into a trap.

5022-Culvert-style-grizzly-bear-trap.jpg

1-1 (+2) on Sunday.

Last edited:
Back