Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Fourteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
33-21 (+27.91)

5-1 in Week 13.

Shit the bed on Saturday in college football so maybe on a cooler.

Gonna go a bit bigger anyway.

Minnesota Vikings at Baltimore Ravens

The play...

Ravens -6.5 -110 (4 to win 3.63)

Basically we've got a shitty dome team off a rare win (in come-from-behind, OT fashion), playing in the cold versus an under-the-radar team with sneaky playoff aspirations.

Will bite on the Blackbirds and Harbaugh with extra prep-time here.

Looking at a few other plays.

:shake:

Love the play and on it pretty big myself, for almost the same reasons. Also, don't forget, Minnesota has played essentially 2 full extra quarters of football the last 2 weeks. That will be noticeable tomorrow IMO.

H-Bomb, Grind...

Also, so far this season...

Home faves off a Thursday night game are 9-0 ATS in their next game.

Agree and QB problems to boot lets face it balti defense is stingy and should get a nice pass rush all day

agree on Ravens. Vikes particularly bad OTR along with any weather issues. Cassell will be a statue in the pocket and will get abused by T Sizzle.

What you think about SF tomorrow? I think I'm going to be on them pretty big.

agree on Ravens. Vikes particularly bad OTR along with any weather issues. Cassell will be a statue in the pocket and will get abused by T Sizzle.

What you think about SF tomorrow? I think I'm going to be on them pretty big.

Not sure yet but will most likely be playing it. The spread has me leaning slightly towards the dog.

Its a great situation as others have said. Basically 10 straight quarters in division play, and now travel outside in the bitter cold against a non division rival. If Plunger was playing I'd love it even more. Cassel at least gives the passing game some life.

i love balty in a teaser.. i think they cover the number but it wouldnt shock me if they won 20-16 or something, just dont trust their offense a ton..

Health today brother. I may break my own rule of never betting a dome team in sub 40 degree temps. Raven's O line just too weak to allow them to cover a number this big...

O-line poor or not. No excuses for the Ravens today, an NFC dome team off 2 straight OT games with no shot of the playoffs comes in and wins/almost wins the game in sub 40 temperatures. Was a great spot for Balty and I'll stick by that. In saying that though, the late steam told no lies.

I blame nbafan.

Got 3 back from the big fail on the Ravens with the Hags and the Birds won, so relatively happy.

Leaning hard on Scam and Co in the late game.

Shopping for a line right now.

My initial lean also. My shop has +3 +105 right now and that looks tempting. NO off a loss at home in PT is scary though.

My shop has similar also, may spend a little juice and grab the hook strictly for insurance and the fact Nawlins is off a loss. Really do believe the Cats get it straight up though. Try to back the better defense in a big game most if not all of the time.

A road dog is so-so due to win straight up in primetime very soon and we have a prime candidate tonight.

Got it.

Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints

The play...

Panthers +3.5 -115 (3 to win 2.61)

We both won in Frisco. Let's do that shit again tonight. I left the side alone but agree Panthers is the way to go. Their defense will make believers out of people tonight.

For sure, Doggy.

Scary fading the Saints back home off a loss and swore I wouldn't do it again after the Cowboys game but there is a lot to like about Carolina right now, particularly that defense which is what wins you games. Team has tremendous upside. Hopefully the real Ron Rivera doesn't choose tonight to show up.

Back