Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Fifteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
34-24 (+21.91)

Running a little cold in the NFL right now.

1-2 last week and 0-1 on Thursday.

San Francisco 49ers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The play...

49ers -5.5 +105 (2 to win 2.1)

Niners need to win given their current spot in the playoff picture and crush as a medium sized favorite (17-3 ATS last 20 as a fave of 6 or less). West to East is not always a good thing, especially on an early start but that tends to apply more-so to teams coming off an ATS win for some reason, West Coast teams playing out East off an ATS loss perform a bit better. Niners 5-0 ATS out East under Harbaugh anyway. Niners also 10-3 ATS off an ATS loss (incl. playoffs) under Harbaugh. Play is four angled but I don't see SF having a letdown here. Napoleon Dynamite gonna have a shit-ton of problems with this Niner D.

Line will probably be 4.5 by gametime but will lock in the 5.5 minus the juice now.

:shake:

I like this one as well, but didn't play it. I'm locking in a futures play on SF to win it all. These guys are coming together at the right time...

Thank fellas.

Difference between 4.5 and 5.5 is nada, money on TB is a good thing. Juke move, imo but we shall see.

Niners did what they do - obliterate bad teams.

Nothing late afternoon, too many intangibles.

Gun to head - Rams and Packers.

Pitt's Superbowl after being shit on by Cincy in recent times. Bengals also a weak favorite.

Big Ben 4-1 ATS as a home dog.

Back