Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Eleven)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Post-crash record 0-0-0 (No idea what exact record was prior to CTG crashing, wasn't great is all I know)

Week 11 = Nut check.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins

The play...

Eagles
ML +170 (2 to win 3.4)

Could go on about how much I like the Birds this week but I'll look like an ass if they lose, lol. In Foles, I trust.

Skins 0-8 last 8 versus rookie QB's and 0-3 last 3 games off a bye under Shanahan.

I could go on about how much I HATE that organization right now, but we don't have enough time.

Hope you cash.

Go Sixers.

Gl on the play. I've gotten burned too many times over the past month thinking this was finally the week the Eagles nut up and win a game. Hope you hit but I'm done trying to figure out an angle with this team. Agree that WAS is struggling right now tho, so I suppose as good a spot as any.

Thanks fellas.

Good a spot as any to take the Birds to finally get a win versus an opponent they've had past success against. Skins' overall pass rush and coverage is weak which is a plus for Foles in his first start. Watkins back should help the much maligned Philly O-line a little bit. RG3 playing with bad ribs...

Couldn't ignore the 'road fav off a bye angles' and McCarthy is undefeated in this spot I believe...

Thank you, Pack. Fuck you, Eagles.

adding...

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers

The play...

Ravens -3 (2 units)

Not gonna overthink this one. The only reason the Steelers win the majority of the time is basically because of Ben and his evasive ability in the pocket. Byron wears concrete boots...

Back