Sunday's NFL Plays (Week Eight)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
18-14 (+7)

4-1 Week 7.

1-0 Thursday.

Real ugly card, imo. So it's only fitting to play the downright nastiest game on the slate.

#puke

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Eagles -5.5 -102 (2.04 to win 2)

2nd time betting my Birds this season, 1st time was a disaster.

If Philly is gonna break one off at home - this is the game. Period.

Folks must have watched a different game on Monday night as most I've spoken to or seen seem to think the Giants are about to bust out something special. The Vikes' QB and coach won that game for New York, imo.

Quietly confident the Birds break the home 'hoo-doo'.

Drop some more thoughts in a bit.

Early leans are Bills, Fins and Doncos.

:shake:

like the bills as well..too many points for a good rushing team vs a poor rushing d, graham hopefully out which wont help saints who have had problems in the red zone anyway.. worry a little about lewis as in saints throw so many looks at you but hopefully he in 3rd and pretty manageable all day, think under worth a look as well on that one...

leaned phins but thought over had little more value as i think if fish stay close we talking 27-23 ish if pats cover more along the lines of 31-21...

i just cant touch that nyg/philly gm,,so many question marks for me.. i agree with you that mon night was way more about freeman and min terrible coaching staff than anything gmen did,.. still so many questions i couldnt answer but gl..

Thanks, man.

Bills likely to be a play. Bills' coach knows Brees and Buffalo is playing with a chip on their shoulder this season. '3rd String' Thad is a gamer.

Fins, maybe. Not sure I want to bet against Brady and Bellyache after last week's debacle. League might give back and flag Miami outta the contest.

Doncos, likely. The back-up McCown got his against the Skins last week after coming in for Cutler, and now Washington is down both safeties. Pressure-free Peyton should feast.

18-14 (+7)

4-1 Week 7.

1-0 Thursday.

Real ugly card, imo. So it's only fitting to play the downright nastiest game on the slate.

#puke

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Eagles -5.5 -102 (2.04 to win 2)

2nd time betting my Birds this season, 1st time was a disaster.

If Philly is gonna break one off at home - this is the game. Period.

Folks must have watched a different game on Monday night as most I've spoken to or seen seem to think the Giants are about to bust out something special. The Vikes' QB and coach won that game for New York, imo.

Quietly confident the Birds break the home 'hoo-doo'.

Drop some more thoughts in a bit.

Early leans are Bills, Fins and Doncos.

:shake:

I agree 100% ....if Vikes QB was in any kind of a groove he would have shreaded the horrible Giants "D"....EAGLES LARGE!!! GL on the action

Bro, today's Philly game was worse than that crap last Monday night. Chip has fucked up my Birds worse than Andy ever did.

At least your team can get it in the endzone and probably wins the Superbowl this season.

GL to you going forward as well, Twink.

Going over this Sunday nighter. Just an ugly card all round...

Bro, today's Philly game was worse than that crap last Monday night. Chip has fucked up my Birds worse than Andy ever did.

At least your team can get it in the endzone and probably wins the Superbowl this season.

GL to you going forward as well, Twink.

Going over this Sunday nighter. Just an ugly card all round...
Let's find a winning ticket tonight my brother:shake:

Back