emkee

The Truth Is Out There
16-14 (-1.83)

1-0 on Thursday.

New York Jets at Oakland Raiders

The play...

Jets ML -150 (3 to win 2)

:shake:

Love Jets today. They should be salty after a hard fought loss in NE & Oakland should be on a high after a big divisional road win. IMO this sets up for a beatdown. Got em early at a pick, considered adding to chase my stellar day in college but not at -3, value gone. Love the TT over 23 also.

GL Emkee. I will likely be on the other side if the price is right with Oakland. That being said, I hope people in the forum take notice of the fact that if you are going to back the Jets, a ML of -150 offers more value than -2.

Not sure I agree with the side, but the wager method was sharp.

Good luck my man.

GL Emkee. I will likely be on the other side if the price is right with Oakland. That being said, I hope people in the forum take notice of the fact that if you are going to back the Jets, a ML of -150 offers more value than -2.

Not sure I agree with the side, but the wager method was sharp.

Good luck my man.

My man.

:shake:

Simple spot.

Road fave off a loss vs a team off a win.

Oakland also struggle against the better defensive teams, Carr struggles to read 'em.

Jets bring the league's best defense into this game.

Yeah my currently winning day is fucked. At least I have Fitzy in my draft kings line up, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Worse thing is that defense decided not to turn up today. So many missed tackles. Pats hangover ?

My bad.

Another prime situation fails.

Road faves off a loss playing an opponent off a win were 42-15 SU (Jets) and the Raiders were 2-12 SU off a division win.

Shaking my head, word.

adding...

Green Bay Packers at Denver Broncos

The play...

Packers ML -134 (3 to win 2.23)

Another square ML play but the only way I can play it.

Not laying the 2.5 because it's a primetime game and the fave is carrying some financial weight, open to league fuckery.

Better QB, O-line and run game.

Doncs have the better defense overall but the Pack are just behind them in getting sacks.

That is key in this game given Chicken Parm's happy feet, slow release and lack of protection.

Doncs also haven't faced an elite QB and offense quite like this.

:popcorn:

Also have a strong situation applying to this game - away faves off a bye are hitting at a 76% clip since 2001.

Broncos only seem 'sharp' because of the perceived value on the league's best defense getting points at home.

There is nothing 'sharp' about Peyton Manning right now.

No run game for Denver so Chicken Parm gonna have to make plays under pressure.

Maybe the week off helps but I'll pay to see it.

Square is the new sharp.

Back