Sunday's NFL Conference Championship Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Playoffs...4-2-0

Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals

The play...Eagles -3.5

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers

The play...Steelers -5.5

:tiphat:

Last edited:
gl today emkee - like the Stillers

i gotta say, if a NY player did what Donovan did in your avatar, you guys would be going crazy...

gl today emkee - like the Stillers

i gotta say, if a NY player did what Donovan did in your avatar, you guys would be going crazy...

would never hear the end of it actually.

because it is Donovan, national media has given him a complete pass...no idea about NY media

BOL with the iggles today emkee.... a turnpike Superbowl would be a fun one! :shake:

Go fuck yourself Mokey...

Dang...a little harsh, don't ya think bro?

Or is there some history between you two I'm not aware of?

Nice hit on the Steelers...wish I would've gone that way. Today was basically a wash for me, like you.

Thoughts on the SB?

Dang...a little harsh, don't ya think bro?

Or is there some history between you two I'm not aware of?

Dude was talking smack all week leading up to the NFC Divisional game between the Birds and Giants mainly directed at myself and Joe, then after the Birds won he vacated the forum and crawled back into his cave only to reappear after today's Championship game talking shit yet again hence the dislike for the dude with the handle of a female 'Fraggle'...

Dude was talking smack all week leading up to the NFC Divisional game between the Birds and Giants mainly directed at myself and Joe, then after the Birds won he vacated the forum and crawled back into his cave only to reappear after today's Championship game talking shit yet again hence the dislike for the dude with the handle of a female 'Fraggle'...

Alright, now your comment makes sense.

:shake:

Back