Sunday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
58-53 (+3.31)

Ice cold.

Last night's game summed it up pretty well.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -7 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Will keep grinding and see where I'm at come the playoffs.

One win away from a positive run.

Cramps may play, he may not. Gonna assume he doesn't and this line goes past double-digits.

But even if he plays it's not doom and gloom with the current state of this team.

Cavs 11-20 SU (10-20-1 ATS) on the road playing on zero rest since Cramps came back in 2014. 1-9 ATS last 10 in this spot.

Run and gun Rockets not a team to be playing on a 3rd and 4 and zero rest.

Looking like the Cramps and Kyrie playing.

Bron and the Cavs 0-5 last 5 on zero rest after LBJ played 35+ mins losing by an average of 12.4 points.

0-3 SU and ATS this season in the same spot (losses to the Blazers, Mavs and Thunder).

Trying to end the horrid streak by hoping and praying LeBron would get scratched. Don't blame ya...

This is certainly one for the ages woof. Gotta give you credit for at least sticking to your heavy faves win or lose LOL

Thanks.

Wasn't hoping and praying, Cavs poor with or without Cramps in the line-up on zero rest.

Kyrie was the dagger in this game with that guarded splash 3. LeBron did dick in the 4th quarter.

But hey, fire away. A run like this deserves it.

I can only hope you tailed on a few losers Puff.

I lost a couple of the first ones with ya in March LOL when I saw you started laying wood with GSW right after Durant went down I stayed far far away

NBA been tough lately. I haven't bet too much lately anyways and most of the games that I've liked on paper without wagering have lost too so just because I'm commenting doesn't mean I'm "hating" or "trolling"

Why the hell would I cheer anybody losing sports bets? Well I guess you do...

Haha line was shit from the get tough one surprised u settled for 7..Blah blah blah u will get back on track for sure either way good luck

I lost a couple of the first ones with ya in March LOL when I saw you started laying wood with GSW right after Durant went down I stayed far far away

NBA been tough lately. I haven't bet too much lately anyways and most of the games that I've liked on paper without wagering have lost too so just because I'm commenting doesn't mean I'm "hating" or "trolling"

Why the hell would I cheer anybody losing sports bets? Well I guess you do...

I don't, was said in jest.

It's a game of inches, bad reads at the start and more plain bad luck of late.

'System' has hit it's worst period in the 3.5 years I've been running it.

The 50 unit aim died in March with this run, goal is 25 by the playoffs. More than achievable but got some work to do.

Right now lean Minny tomorrow night but a day off form the grind would probably be the better option.

Haha line was shit from the get tough one surprised u settled for 7..Blah blah blah u will get back on track for sure either way good luck

Opened at 4.5, steamed to 7, dropped back to 6 and steamed back to 7.

Was either telling or false, proved to be the latter and it conveniently landed on the 5 with no intentional fouls at the end.

Was always coached to foul at the end of games if the deficit was anything under 7, 7 being the point you put the cue in the rack.

Used to be routine in this league as well until recently.

If you wanna look at the bright side, you're up on the year. You haven't lost a penny. Yeah it's a bad streak but at least you haven't lost money. :shake2:

Never would b questioning your logic we are to dedicated to this league man..Lol, your fine ..I was laughing at the Mr puffsnuff or whatever the fuck his name is sorry no disrespect

Back