The Truth Is Out There
58-48 (+16.03)

1-0 last night.

0-5 before that.

Golden State Warriors at New York Knicks

The play...

Warriors -9.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

No better place for the Dubs to bust out of a slump than the Garden.

Dubs have murked the Knicks in their last 3 visits winning by an average of 19.3 points.

Always preface that I'm a longtime follower and respect your capping but posting a play in the discussion forum is kinda BS... Starting a thread and posting a play takes about 3 more seconds... If Pistons get blown out are you counting that towards the record also?

Always preface that I'm a longtime follower and respect your capping but posting a play in the discussion forum is kinda BS... Starting a thread and posting a play takes about 3 more seconds... If Pistons get blown out are you counting that towards the record also?

Well I did due to time constraints, sue me.

Btw, takes me longer than 10 seconds to make a thread with the bolding, ellipses, pretty colors and all.

And yes the point of posting the play was for tracking, win or lose.

As for the Dubs play, Kerr is lost with his rotations and hearing they have barely practised since KD went down being on the road and all.

Didn't take notice of the finer points and paid more attention to reputation and historical results.

That's lazy, losing capping.

Big 'rugby league' bettor and the season just started in Australia this weekend, also put a lot of time into that building 'team profiles'.

My NBA suffered for it.

Full slate tomorrow, putting in the work now.

Positive run starts then.

100% agree with this sentiment.

Damn

yall dudes going in on em huh?

we all got big boy pants here.....

cgreen where you come from?

HR I see you....been around

shake em em

Usual suspects, Twink.

Only serve shit when ya lose a-la 'Blankets' style.

It's not like they're paying for plays anyway.

Damn

yall dudes going in on em huh?

we all got big boy pants here.....

cgreen where you come from?

HR I see you....been around

shake em em

Oh I've been a member only about 11 years bud...

Highly respect Emkee as a capper and have followed him through some big hot streaks and cold steaks(more hot than cold). I've politely pointed out before that every year these things happen a few times to the tune of 5-10 units and my point is that he's winning overall anyway so no need to stretch it with stuff like this...

Gotta say when I ride(and no nobody put a gun to my head) 5 straight losers and peek in and looks like there's no play for a night only to see a post a day later about going 1-0 the night before it's kind of a head scratcher...

There been other times where a play was posted somewhere else, talked about, thought about, phone didn't work, site issues, etc etc and then counted towards the record and they are always winners...

I know I'm not alone with this sentiment.

Highly respect Emkee as a capper and have followed him through some big hot streaks and cold steaks(more hot than cold). I've politely pointed out before that every year these things happen a few times to the tune of 5-10 units and my point is that he's winning overall anyway so no need to stretch it with stuff like this...

Gotta say when I ride(and no nobody put a gun to my head) 5 straight losers and peek in and looks like there's no play for a night only to see a post a day later about going 1-0 the night before it's kind of a head scratcher...

There been other times where a play was posted somewhere else, talked about, thought about, phone didn't work, site issues, etc etc and then counted towards the record and they are always winners...

11years

139 posts......i hope they all aint derogatory to someone you tail

GL

You are definitely not alone. Lots of these in the last few years. There's really no need for the "hidden winners" and emkee not the only one who does that either. You start posting some lines half point lower than they really are then throw in some "unposted plays" or plays posted in other threads and voila...you're hitting 57-58%

This is coming from someone who respects emkee's NBA thoughts as I read his stuff almost every single night and he wins more than he loses anyways.

On the Pistons -5.5 for a pair. Wifey's BD last night, woke up late...

Here's the post from the discussion thread. Play posted right at tip (6:10pm EST) for tracking purposes.

Takes me a good minute and some small change to start/write up a thread, didn't think I had time.

For a religious follower of my plays I can somewhat understand Cgreen's sentiment to a certain degree.

Again, use this site for tracking and sometimes life gets in the way.

You are definitely not alone. Lots of these in the last few years. There's really no need for the "hidden winners" and emkee not the only one who does that either. You start posting some lines half point lower than they really are then throw in some "unposted plays" or plays posted in other threads and voila...you're hitting 57-58%

This is coming from someone who respects emkee's NBA thoughts as I read his stuff almost every single night and he wins more than he loses anyways.

Have accounts at almost every available book and a ton of local outs, I line shop like a mother fucker.

There are also many times I get a bad line above the number and or 'sell points' to avoid the juice when I'm super confident.

Every 'favorable' line is almost always juiced which I detract from my units should it lose.

Man they really come out when things aren't going well don't they.

Will touch on the other bullshit later.

Why don't you check for yourself and report what you find...
nah

all good.....em can handle his own. i am just curious why dudes are going in on one of the most consistent NBA posters here for years?

Just seems odd to me. Dude has never once done anything shady on record that I know of(someone point it out to me if so)

Back