The Truth Is Out There
46-33 (+16)

0-1 last night. Poor read.

Hit and miss right now.

Memphis Grizzlies at Portland Trail Blazers

The play...

Trail Blazers -3 (2 units)

:shake:

Gonna let it ride and not buy out, hopefully the 'Ewing Theory' is in full effect tonight.

First Curry and now this shit. NBA is such a bunch of pussies.

Not sure who holds the record for most consecutive games played in but with how soft these fuckers are nowadays I would feel pretty good about that one if I was him.

Fuck you very much, Blazers.

4-23 FG's in the 4th and blow a 13-point lead.

It is what it is.

LA decided not to have the surgery and play through the pain this season, to help his team. The last thing one can call him is soft...

He sure helped his team tonight in big game for the Blazers psyche.

Was reported he participated in the entire pregame shoot-around with no signs of discomfort, then surprisingly withdrew.

Could speculate he didn't want to 'risk' shit banging inside with the physicality of Z-Bo and Marc, who own him.

Aside from that, great win for Memphis who were in a tough spot given the 10-day layoff (spot is a proven graveyard for away dogs).

Will be shocked if the Grizz don't make it to the WCF's.

then why did he not play? Explain that.

When a player puts off a surgery that was recommended to him and plays through the pain, it's easy to see why sometimes the pain is too much or he feels aggrevation in the pain, I don't know.
Bottom line is that Portland starters been playing the most insane number of games as a unit the last few seasons (Lillard have yet to miss a game as a pro if I recall correctly) and I really can't see how you can call a guy, that puts off a surgery and plays through a pain, soft...

Memphis and Thunder are the two best teams in the West, outside of GSW of course.
I feel that in a 7 games series, Thunder and Memphis should win any rival out of the rest 6 teams.
SAS too old and bad, Houston is not a good team in my eyes, Portland became great with Aflalo, but not WCF great, Clippers are losers.
GSW is the only one that can easily take any of those two out, but if seedings will be set right, my money is on Memphis and Thunder to make to the WCF. Thunder made really great trades on Thursday...

When a player puts off a surgery that was recommended to him and plays through the pain, it's easy to see why sometimes the pain is too much or he feels aggrevation in the pain, I don't know.
Bottom line is that Portland starters been playing the most insane number of games as a unit the last few seasons (Lillard have yet to miss a game as a pro if I recall correctly) and I really can't see how you can call a guy, that puts off a surgery and plays through a pain, soft...

Who could possibly disagree with that?

He's not gonna be able to play sometimes but he chose to bypass surgery to play most of the time and give the team a chance. Somehow this game was a season defining one I guess.

Memphis and Thunder are the two best teams in the West, outside of GSW of course.
I feel that in a 7 games series, Thunder and Memphis should win any rival out of the rest 6 teams.
SAS too old and bad, Houston is not a good team in my eyes, Portland became great with Aflalo, but not WCF great, Clippers are losers.
GSW is the only one that can easily take any of those two out, but if seedings will be set right, my money is on Memphis and Thunder to make to the WCF. Thunder made really great trades on Thursday...

Spurs will be fine (and dangerous) once they get to the playoffs, getting there and the right seeding is the immediate issue. Refuse to write them off.

Dubs will have a real tough task getting past Memphis or OKC if they meet in a 7-game playoff series. Not sure they'd get past the Spurs either.

As for Aldridge, I'll stick with the idea that who the opposition was last night greatly influenced his decision not to play.

Lilliard is a 'luck-box' player, dude is the NBA's answer to Joe Flacco. Shoot (pass) and pray. Not a legit All Star.

Couldn't even get the win for Jerome Kersey (RIP).

Moving on...

Back