Sunday's MLB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Nice day again yesterday, at 7-2 and up 7.05 units. Pirates helped yesterday and the Ducks at plus-265 (thank you Jazz) in the hockey made it a VERY nice day.

Now at 92-112 and down 4.95 on the year. Maybe I can flip it back into the positives after today.

Dumatrait might be stretched out to 100 pitches and has been better in each start. Price seems more than fair, as Marquis hasn't been anything special.

The play - Pitt plus 155 for 1 unit.

Badenhop has been serviceable for the Fish, but I think Greinke can shut them down today. MEALS usually has a wide strike zone, which is good for a guy who uses the corners like Zach does.

The play - KC -106 for 1 unit.

Cincinnati has been playing at the GABP for four years now, I believe. And there has NEVER been a total of 7.5 there. I realize these pitchers have been great. Earned runs in each game have been - 0, 1, 0, 0, 3, 0, and 0 (Lee)... 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, and 1 (volKKKKez)... So why does Cleveland have to be the favorite? Reddies awesome comeback yesterday to steal one from Carmona.

The play - Reds plus 108 for 2 units.

Philly total too high, as DIAZ behind the plate, and Tim said it best. Marcum has been solid and Kendrick ain't been bad his last three.

THe play - Philly UNDER 9 plus 110 for 1 unit.

THis Bos-Mil game looks like a mismatch on paper. I'll try to RL to cheapen it up.

THe play - BOS -1.5 -115 for 2 units.

RUNGE a clubber to the UNDER. Jackson no ER last 15 IP and Lohse is better than he's pitched last four.

The play - STL UNDER 9 -105 for 1 unit.

WELKE in Denver. Slowey has a respectable WHIP (the 5 HR in 8 plus IP worries me though)... and Francis was unlucky last out and should break his maiden today.

The play - DEN UNDER 9.5 -105 for 1 unit.

Check arizona roof and lineups but I expect an offensive outburst today with clubber HOYE behind the dish in a rubber game of the series.

The play - ZONA OVER 10 -110 for 1 unit.

In Wang We Trust tonight. Maine has been solid this season but he's a righty and the Yankees should be ready to hit him and earn a split in the Subway Series.

THe play - Yankees minus 160 for 1 unit and -1.5 runs plus 130 for 1 unit.

GL!

:cheers:

Cincinnati has been playing at the GABP for four years now, I believe. And there has NEVER been a total of 7.5 there. I realize these pitchers have been great. Earned runs in each game have been - 0, 1, 0, 0, 3, 0, and 0 (Lee)... 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, and 1 (volKKKKez)... So why does Cleveland have to be the favorite? Reddies awesome comeback yesterday to steal one from Carmona.

They stole it from WEDGE.. That guy sucks!!!

Indians win if Carmona stays in and Wedge pulls Koba and brings in Betancourt . How stupid is this guy Wedge with 2 men on and Koba is struggling and he pitches to "Mantle" with a left-handed reliever sitting in the pen!

GL today on a few GH on some others. :shake:

Yep, G-Man. They stole it cause he can't bunt, either. Amazing.

I agree, it was terrible. As bad as Dusty he, this is one of the few matchups this season where I don't punish the Reds in my line for their manager.

Volquez has yet to give up more than 1 ER all year, the Reds have won five straight, and now these suckers and squares are lining up on Lee trying to make a winning team lose and a non-scoring team score? I think the CLE team total should be like 2.5.... except it's a day game and something tells me the Reds win like 10-7 lol...

GL today dude...

Really was something...normally after the Votto leadoff single, your bunting w/ Encarncion...but they tried to bunt w/ him in game three v Zona and he foulded two off before hitting a two run walkoff...so they don't bunt him, he gets hit...so now you pretty much have to bunt..Dusty asked Dunn if he could he said yes...he tries first two, takes a ball and falls back on bunt attempt...so Dusty takes it off and Dunn hits it into the Ohio river...

G-Man, I think Wedges mistake was using Perez in the 8th vs Griffey....I think when u have closer my committee and 5,6,7,8 coming up in 9th and three of the four are lefties in Votto, Dunn, and Bako, you have to save Perez in my mind..

strong card today Rex , GL and keep it goin.Im w/ you on a bunch here, especially KC/FLA to the under and TOR/PHI to the under.i also like how the SP's match up in WAS/BLT and hope Dimuro reverts back to his form of last year. also, will ride the Buco's as the value seems to be there.

REX : FYI I believe Perez is going for the Mets not Maine, you are a better man than I laying runs with the lineup that the Yanks put on the field, also the Wangster tends to not be as good in night games. GL on your action. Also in Colorado gusting winds 19mph L-R , there might be an under ump there but francis is an abslout gas can.

You are right... I was looking at something else and it's funny cause I made the Yankees -175 with Perez in there pitching... though not nearly as confident against a lefty as I am against Maine... I hadn't even bothered to bet it yet as I was watching the Don Best screen for movement and didn't even bother to check the listed pitchers at my books yet... lol

Good story Jump.

Francis isn't as bad as you make him out to be, Cash. His hit (balls at bat in play) rate was an incredible .556 (average is around .300).... so that shouldn’t happen again, and he's a lefty going against the Twins, which will help...

There go the poker players plowing into the Cincy OVER. Hardly a surprise considering the Lee-Wendelstedt stats in the past, the day game factor, and the lowest total in the history of the GABP...

Rex : Francis is as bad as I make him out to be, I have watched several of his starts this year & he is not the same guy as last year, he gets hit & hit hard, sometimes they are at the fielders, but make no mistake when hit he is hit hard. Arizona who is a weak hitting team openeda can of whoop ass on him last week. I wish you well there & Francis will need the umps help. GL on your action.

Cash - Not sure how you call the team with the seventh-best batting average in all of baseball and the second-most runs scored as a weak offense, but if you say so.

I like Francis in this spot against a below-average Minny offense. Good health to you if you decide to try to beat the UMP and these pitchers.

Tendog - Pokers are not into their form yet. It surely doesn't help that Chip died in the offseason. He was a key player in what they've been doing for a couple of decades now.

There go the poker players plowing into the Cincy OVER. Hardly a surprise considering the Lee-Wendelstedt stats in the past, the day game factor, and the lowest total in the history of the GABP...
Yeah, fuck that's got me worried. GL today Rex.

Good info says the Dodger line goes up. I am going to be on them. Lowe has struggled at times this year. Maybe going on 3-days' rest will help him. Also, you have to factor that Weaver had one other 7 IP shutout this year, and he followed that up with a lemon. His inconsistency makes it much easier to back Lowe in this day game at plus 120 or better. I will have a Dodger bet for 1 unit when it goes above that, but won't be around later to post it. Go ahead and assume for posting purposes that price (about 125 is what I expect to actually take)...

GL...

Played Pitt as well. Had some extra cash after hitting the Flyers ml and Lakers Ml the other night and wanted some action.

I made Chi -120.

GL.

Remember this is Francis in the day which certainly compares well with Slowey in the day.

rex in all fairnesss i remmeber you biting on a lot of 7.5 overs with cliff lee at plus money......

with the majority of em going under.

the poker players were on the right side today though!!!!

Last edited:
Back