Sunday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 4-1 and +8.33 last night. Royals lost, but I still feel the right side, even though Guthrie kept getting behind hitters and having them throw cookies. That frog queer Doubront should buy Ellsbury whatever he wants; he's a one man wrecking machine. Now 108-98-5 and +106.22 on the season, a new high-water mark. Not bad for mostly 2 unit plays.

Most of my thoughts came in P2W's discussion thread for today, so you can see why I like a certain side there.

The plays: Marlins +235 medium 2u.

Cubs will be a play when the ponzi guys/bridgejumpers chime in on STL and the line goes up. I'll post my price closer to post time when I go after it.

Lean Colo and OVER against Locke. It's anti-correlated so I'll probably figure out which one I like better later. Bettis seems to be a clinical pitcher from the accounts I've gotten from the minors and does a good job of adjusting to hitters after the first at-bat so I might sit it out altogether and go after it live. Nothing for now.

Mets/Arizona OVER 9 +110 small to medium 1.5u.

Oakland/Toronto OVER 9 even medium to big 2.5u.

Minnesota +128 medium 2u. Min/ChiSox OVER 8.5 -105 medium 2u.
A 2-team parlay with Minny/OVER is coming but seems my other outs have cut that off (even though I haven't been betting them much lately, i think it's just a deterrent to me beating them like a teenage pecker for the last 6 weeks) - and CRIS's line stone sucks. I'll hope for a move back on the ChiSox and/or UNDER before putting anything else on this parlay and/or game.

KC +104 medium 2u.

GL!

:shake:

nope. I did my own work and my degenerate side found a play. Colts should try to establish the ground game a bit more, prolly be a faster-moving clock when they have the ball. Bills only 2 real QB's (they'll end up playing 3 i guess) with Kolb not going - with Manuel getting some 1Q reps then Tuel the next 2 qtrs probably... so they'll prolly run it a lot also because the QB's will get 33 percent more snaps, in theory.

UNDER 37 is my play there, just for a small to medium nibble.

I would still play at +200 but for less.

Spek - The sharp guy bet on Colts -4 in the football; was super busy and did not get to post til now. Could not play it either, as it was going to 4.5 when i saw and i missed number.

Min/OV parlay 1 to win 3.15 (+122 to OV 8.5 -115) - i get jobbed on the price but i need to get this Quintana and now I have the chance.

Watching Miami let routine fly balls drop for doubles makes me wonder how I will be able to find value betting them at any price going forward. I thought this was a better spot for them than last night and they have shit the bed at every facet of the game.

Back