Sunday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 1-3 and up 0.12 thanks to the Cub parlay ayer. Now 57-62-1 and +33.14 on the year. Silva losing the main event and Djokovic losing in the tennis all ruined my week in 12 hours.

Philly UNDER 8.5 even medium. I present to you Sir Douglas Eddings, the best there is for these spots.

Diego +215 small. I don't have a problem with Erlin and Strasburg has pitched with no luck all year. Why would it suddenly change today?

Marlins +158 big. Those who know me will know why, I guess.

Colorado +184 medium. Not a huge Oswalt fan but he should have some success in this venue and against this lineup.

Twins +145 medium. Toronto can't lay this in this pitching matchup. No shot.

Anaheim -123 medium to big. Lackey a bit jacked up for his return to the Big A? Weaver at home, settling into a groove? No brainer at this price.

Reds UNDER 8.5 even medium. Frisbee day...

:shake:

GL...

Colorado +178 medium. Price ridiculous as Oswalt finally gets a semi-breather in this Zona lineup that's got holes everywhere.

Anaheim -1.5 +170 medium. What the hell? Call it a chase. Been a rough week and I'll likely be settling the wrong way tomorrow. Who knows maybe I get lucky later. Getting shitfaced now. GL to us all...

Back