Sunday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-2 and +2.51 ayer. Now 44-40-3 and +7.74 on the season.

Lots to like today.

Gee is the Mets ace. They are a superior team to Florida. They are at home. And are basically a pick? They got me.

The play: Mets -112 small 1u. Would bet up to -115.

Washington way cheap here. Jordan has decent stuff and is back and forth. He'll find the Diego lineup much tamer than the Anaheim monsters he had to deal with earlier in the week. Kennedy threw 73 pitches in his first three innings last out. The Senator lineup should make him work. Game should be closer to 40.

The play: Washington -109 medium 2u.

STL getting a smidge high; will consider going on Volquez if I can take +170.

Arizona roof open with a total not higher than 9. Yes, please. I will wait for them guys to bet UN like they have all weekend and then go OV (hopefully 8.5) later... pass for now.

Hard not to see these two teams beating up the Molester and Dicksmoker. Either way, at 8.5, they trapped me.

The play: Toronto OVER 8.5 -105 (after commission) medium 2u.

Suckers all over KC. Sharpies all over Baltimore. Call me a sucker here. Public $ will keep the game at the 6-to-5 level, otherwise they would make it pick ish etc. I haven't bet it yet but go ahead and chart me now in case I forget to post later.

The play: KC -119 medium 2u. I expect to be able to lay -115 ish, but maybe not.

Zoolander getting cheap. Pass for now but -1.5 +120 will be a play if Q and poker insist on plowing Twins.

Let's see, a top 5 pitcher in baseball against a guy who isn't even listed with the minor league players in the 2014 Baseball Prospectus. Hmm, yeah...

The play: Tampa -1.5 even big 3u.

Price way too high on this Tanaka. I guess I'll let him get me one more time.

The play: Anaheim +156 medium 2u.

GL!

:shake:

Was fully expecting a big play against Salazar, rexy. Guess that speaks to your opinion of Vogelsong, lol.

lmao barkeep.

Yep. I did make the total .7 runs or so higher than current. Fugg it.

The play: Frisco OVER 8 even small to medium 1.5u.

at this level i could only have the Doyers. It opened 90 anoche and it's 60 or less now. I made 65 so pass it; we'll need the Doyers.

Back