Sunday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-1-1 and +3.28 ayer (i rounded my Tampa RL bet down to +155 for just 2.5 units since I didn't get back in to post what I actually got on the exchange). Now 32-30-1 and up 5.10 on the year.

Real simple day today. Three games I made way different, so three big bets. Let's see how it turns out.

Estrada will just have to keep proving it to me. No Alvarez, no big deal. Cole should mow this bag of dung down.

The play: Piratas -117 big 3 units.

Collmenter is a disease. Beckett better than they're pricing him as he continues to adjust in his velocity decrease. He's smart enough to get people out.

The play: Doyers -138 (average price) big for 3 units.

Yankees are on their descent to the cellar. Don't miss out while the prices are still fair. Humiliation again today.

The play: Tampa -1 run average +124 big for 3 units.

GL!

:shake:

don't ivey and bw live near each other now ...... the bottom end of the food chain got cut off from those picks end of nba season. Is that who the "poker" picks are?

poker is the poker players - their software was originally created by Chip Reese, who was one of the smartest gamblers to ever live. Since his passing, I believe it's not quite as sophisticated these days.

QT has nothing to do with them, and frequently looks to oppose them once they drive a game way away from the original number.

I don't know about billy and ivey, i do know that spiro assraped everyone with his chalk in the last month of the nuba. I guess billy and ivey might have had their greasy mitts on those but it seemed everyone and their mom was betting that sharp shit and just crushed folks. Thank God the season is over.

Back