Sunday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 2-2 and +0.14, now 18-16 and +5.88 on the season.

Cardinal price is WAYYY too high. ERNIE was awful in the first inning last out, as Pitt batted around because he could not get the ball down. Still, who is Wacha to lay this price? The guy has thrown less than 100 innings at this level, only throws two pitches, has faced a Cincy team he has had great success against twice, and the league had a whole offseason to figure him out. Combine that with his extraordinary luck Monday (Reds had 4 of 6 leadoff men on and were hitting rockets everywhere) and you get a steal. I don't think it can go up anymore, so I fired.

The play: Cubs +215 medium to big 2.5u.

Doyers so cheap again today. Really amazing. Haren is a go-with pitcher until people figure out he's much better than he's being priced, and Cahill will be pitching in Reno or the bullpen soon enough.

The play: Doyers -111 (after commission) medium to big 2.5u.

How is KC a favorite with Vargas pitching? Principality requires me to get involved here.

The play: Twins +113 small to medium 1.5u.

Red Sox/Yankees. Two gas cans. Weather decent. Only one way to end the week.

OVER 9 -109 (i got better but will post what is available) big 3.5 units. Would be 3u big bet up to OV 9 -115, which is widely available.

Nothing else for now, but could add if something gets out of whack before post.

GL!

:shake:

thanks brother, hope all is well. Don't suppose you're making it down my way for Derby? I know your Myrtle trip is at hand (or have you already gone?).

I would only have your side in the Senators; Harang's two starts (and the one last Sept where he somehow struck out 10 sens) doesn't erase his work in Seattle (or since 2011).

I'll lay off the twins game because I mush every play I make on/against them. Can't figure out the team in my own backyard. Correia is downright awful though.

pacers was dummy side early, spiro deal. sharp OKC in the last half hour. I made OKC a fav and would bet big but the Heat loss ayer puts Indy back in drivers seat for No. 1 seed and OKC with little to play for.

i made Bal -115/9 flat. No real opinion there; Buehrle in and out of trouble but that's his life. More times than not he escapes largely unscathed. Neither team scoring much here so i would expect him to do well again today. Ubaldo will feel more pressure if he continues to underperform his ace expectations.

Pathetic that a team with the aspirations of Balty has committed and relies so much on Bumaldo Jiminez

Agree that over in the Bronx tonight. I may play the first five over as I think Boston's pen is very strong. Both of those starters are straight garbage. Good luck with the rest of the card

Agree on Haren. I was at the ravine to see him throw vs the Tigers last week. Loved everything I saw. His body language was terrific, he was working fast and had a great command of the game. He also was basically sticking with a cutter at about 88 mph that was just eating up the hitters. It's like he realizes what kinda pitcher he now has to be in order to be successful. I believe he is in for a very good year with this team.

Good luck rex. Think u talked me into Red Sox over. Almost played Earnie, that line if for pitchers far less capable than EJax

Back