record update
Fri 9-5-1 +6.76
Sat 10-4-0 +2.85
UP 357.16 ytd posted

Sunday
Detroit Tigers* -170 vs New York Yankees
J Verlander - R Listed A Pettitte - L Listed
Risking 340 To Win 200
Pettitte is off his worst showing of the season as he gave up seven runs and 11 hits - 10 singles - in 2 2-3 innings of an 8-1 road loss to the White Sox on Monday.Pettitte has given up 14 first-inning runs in his last seven and opponents are hitting .396 against him in the first frame this year.Verlander seems to be rounding into form after a mechanical adjustment. Like 1st 5 also when available

Toronto Blue Jays* -110 vs Oakland Athletics
A Griffin - R Listed R Dickey - R Listed
Risking 110 To Win 100
I like what I have seen from Dickey the last few games

Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins/Chicago White Sox* Over 8½ -110
K Correia - R Listed J Quintana - L Listed
Risking 110 To Win 100
Both team hitting better last few and Correia giving up runs

GLTA

Agree on Det.

Since u are a Braves guy...Is that total extremely low? If u look at pitching/batting history it should fly over...

Verlander is 0-5 in NY last 5.
gl today on all your plays,
You are smokin hot

Agree on Det.

Since u are a Braves guy...Is that total extremely low? If u look at pitching/batting history it should fly over...

Moose, with both Minor @ 2-0, 1.35 in his last three starts and Alvarez @ 2-0, 1.65 in last four it keeps this total down with the books nomatter how hot the Braves bats have been of late. There is no way I would play this under 7 either. Atlanta (71-46) averaged 5.9 runs and 10.4 hits during its 14-game winning streak, but was held to three singles by four Miami pitchers during Saturday's 1-0 loss. I played the Over six in a parlay. GL Moose

Cash. Good to see u in here. I miss ur post. I'm just lucky to be seeing the bases pretty good right now. But I sure missed that damn nfl game last nite. That one hurt my feeling a bit.
GL if u playing Cash

spek, probably right GL

TCG, ur are correct but I saw Verlander ,2-0, 1.29,in his last couple of starts against the Indian and NAts and I liked what I saw.

Agree he shut those 2 teams down, but you also have to know that they are both going into downward spirals. Not that the Yankees are going anywhere, but that's what makes me think he could follow suit in his last 5. He was more dominating in prior seasons in his earlier 5 visits. Just an observation on my part.
gl

Agree he shut those 2 teams down, but you also have to know that they are both going into downward spirals. Not that the Yankees are going anywhere, but that's what makes me think he could follow suit in his last 5. He was more dominating in prior seasons in his earlier 5 visits. Just an observation on my part.
gl

good thoughts, appreciate the feedback :shake:

added

1. 8/11/2013 1:10 PM MLB Baseball 902 Cincinnati Reds* -1 -137 vs San Diego Padres
    I Kennedy - R Listed M Leake - R Listed
    Risking 274 To Win 200
  2. 8/11/2013 1:35 PM MLB Baseball 904 Atlanta Braves* -1 -191 vs Miami Marlins
    H Alvarez - R Listed M Minor - L Listed
    Risking 382 To Win 200
  3. 8/11/2013 2:15 PM MLB Baseball 906 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -139 vs Chicago Cubs
    E Jackson - R Listed J Kelly - R Listed
    Risking 139 To Win 100
  4. 8/11/2013 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 907 Pittsburgh Pirates* -131 vs Colorado Rockies
    J Locke - L Listed C Bettis - R Listed
    Risking 262 To Win 200
  5. 8/11/2013 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 925 Baltimore Orioles* +107 vs San Francisco Giants
    B Norris - R Listed M Cain - R Listed
    Risking 100 To Win 107
  6. 8/11/2013 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 923 Detroit Tigers* -½ -115 vs New York Yankees for 1st 5 Innings
    J Verlander - R Listed A Pettitte - L Listed
    Risking 230 To Win 200

GL Blood - I really like that Minn/CWS over except for the umpire Iassogna. Also like Toronto over today. I like your thinking on Det 1st 5 RL, that looks pretty enticing.

GL Blood - I really like that Minn/CWS over except for the umpire Iassogna. Also like Toronto over today. I like your thinking on Det 1st 5 RL, that looks pretty enticing.

Thanks partner, Looks like u had a really nice day on Sat....Continued success
I will take another look at that Jays Over

Cash. Good to see u in here. I miss ur post. I'm just lucky to be seeing the bases pretty good right now. But I sure missed that damn nfl game last nite. That one hurt my feeling a bit.
GL if u playing Cash

spek, probably right GL

Oh, I am still playing for sure, just not posting because I was feeling really bad & embarrassed when I went from +22 units to -7.86 in 1 week. Actually been doing ok since I stopped posting, posters like you getting me the $$$....thank you!!!! Keep up the great work, nice bankroll to bring into football season where your bread & butter is.

Oh, I am still playing for sure, just not posting because I was feeling really bad & embarrassed when I went from +22 units to -7.86 in 1 week. Actually been doing ok since I stopped posting, posters like you getting me the $$$....thank you!!!! Keep up the great work, nice bankroll to bring into football season where your bread & butter is.

appreciate the kind words and good to hear that ur playing and winning. I know how much u enjoy the bases

GL my friend

Nice win for Dufner today, thought he played great and glad you hit your future on him. He is a very deserving champion, and I like to see a guy who has lost a tough one get the seasoning and belief in himself to come back and be a winner. I had Scott and McIlroy both under 72.5 today and won both my tourney matchups with Scott vs. Rose and Haas vs. Kaymer so a good PGA overall. I played that Minn over today too and was hoping we would pull it out.

Thanks Tim, 1st time i have picked a golf majors winner in a few yrs. I had 3 different plays for Dufner to win from +470 down to +330 @ 50 each so I made up a bit for all the losers i picked today. Glad u did well my friend on everything cept tigs and twinns over. Hopefully we have a big coming wk!!

today was bad for the ole hound in bases going 3-5-1 -5.45 and the wkend series plays cost me -2.05
down -7.50 on the day posted total for yr +349.66

Back