CLE +127
Over 7 -125

CIN +140 x Half
Under 9 -160 x Half

STL +126 x Half
Over 8 -140 x Half

SEA -115 x Half
Over 7 -180 x Half

GL Blood - like Clev today and prefer over in Balt to the side but think the O's should win. Mets gm plus money?

GL Blood - like Clev today and prefer over in Balt to the side but think the O's should win. Mets gm plus money?

Thanks for the correction Tim, Glad we see CLE the same and I really like what I see out of Tillman the last few so I left that Over alone but lean over GL my friend

added another half for total of one to and putting them +2.5 in some parlay
COL +112...Giants on the road are playing to a 14-27 road record on the season averaging 4.2 rpg while allowing 5.2 rpg. Aside from their road woes this season is the fact that the Giants are 1-8 in their last 9 overall games where they are averaging just 2.3 rpg with a .234 average while allowing 4.4 rpg during that stretch. The Rockies on the other hand have now won their last 4 of 7 games while averaging 4 rpg with a .288 average and allowing 4.1 rpg during that stretch. Those numbers are not whopping by any means, but they do have a built in home field advantage where they are 25-18 AT Coors Field on the season where they are averaging 5.4 rpg with a .288 average while allowing 4.5 rpg.

notice I'm not posting my parlays of late because I am trying to give the "other oldman" a chance to catch up :) :) :) as we have a side bet on the yr

:faceslap: :faceslap:

I'm running as fast as I can but I can't seem to catch you. I am out of breath however. Getting old ain't for pussies. GL

I decided on Balt over 8.5, Balt TT over 4, Clev, and Pitt -1. GL Blood and curious on further thoughts from you on your Braves today.

Thanks guys, appreciate the thoughts!! GL today :shake:

I decided on Balt over 8.5, Balt TT over 4, Clev, and Pitt -1. GL Blood and curious on further thoughts from you on your Braves today.
Tim, 1st rule is never ever bet 'against the Braves @ Home' where they are 27-11 This season | 122-79 Last 3 seasons. I know Maholm is 1-2, 5.60 in his last three outings but some of the losses was because of no run support and a couple of errors.Atlanta has gone 4-1, batting .307 with six homers and 14 doubles. The Braves (47-34) didn't have a double-figure scoring effort in June until rallying for seven runs in the eighth inning Saturday to beat Arizona 11-5.The Braves bats are trying to come alive and against Cahill (3-9, 4.29 ERA) who is 0-5 with a 7.34 ERA in his last seven outings as opposing batters have hit .329. He's failed to get through six innings in five starts this month.He was tagged for six runs and eight hits in five innings of a 7-5 loss at Washington on Tuesday.The only two times Cahill faced the Braves came last season and he lost both, allowing 13 runs in 10 2-3 innings.
Maholm (8-6, 3.75)is 4-2 with a 1.80 ERA in six home starts this year. The left-hander won at Milwaukee last Sunday despite a subpar outing, giving up four runs and eight hits in five innings of a 7-4 victory.Arizona (42-38) has lost five of six to see its West lead cut to two.The Diamondbacks have dropped 12 of 15 in Atlanta, where Goldschmidt is batting .120 in eight career games.Atlanta's 2.44 home ERA not only leads the majors this season, it is on pace to be the lowest home ERA by the Braves since the franchise moved to Atlanta. The Braves have one of the best pens in MLB so there are no worries there

added
6/30/2013 1:35 PM MLB Baseball 908 Atlanta Braves* Over 4 -125 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
T Cahill - R Listed P Maholm - L Listed 125/100

added another U
6/30/13 1:35pm Live In-Play Baseball 9908 Atlanta Braves +110* <small>vs</small> Arizona Diamondbacks (Fixed Price)

WISE....I havent had time to look at the smaller conf teams yet and probably want look until a couple of wks before. The small conf are normally not deep in talent and a couple of suspensions or an injury or two will change the outlook for that team drastically so imo no need to put much time there.
If U are just asking about NAtChamp teams, I think there are a few that will surprise but not win the championship. Georgia, ND, SO Car, and Standford could very easily be right on top with Bama. A couple of teams I think will really surprise are MichSt and OkiSt(i understand OkiSt have worked hard on Defense)

I gave back about forty Units so Glad to see June end with MLB. Hopefully July will be better for the ole hound.

15-8-1 +5.70 on Sun and lost my Cards series play UP 298.03ytd

Blood nice work on the Braves and Balty. Of course I had Balt TT over (push), game over and didn't play Balt in my infinite wisdom. One thing I don't understand after watching that game is why Kuroda doesn't use the split finger the first time through the lineup, makes absolutely no sense to me. He should use it all the time and get rid of his change up which got tattooed out of the park on multiple occasions. This fucking baseball is wearing me out this year. I have so many pushes on one run games it is unbelievable. Another one yesterday with the Pirates.

Back