SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Back home after being on the road for ten days with little time to capp. Wednesday 5-29 was one of the worse days in my MLB memory where I lost almost every play and lost 34.55U bringing ytd total down to 307.46YTD. Picked up 3.71U on Thursday 5-30 and 10.52U on Friday 5-31 the last day I posted bases for a YTD total of 317.69. I am back home now hopefully for a couple of months with some time to capp and hopefully will find some winners in the summer baseball doldrums.

win or lose, I played these for Sun June 9
New York Mets -184* <small>vs</small> Miami Marlins x1
New York Mets* -1 -131 vs Miami Marlins x1
Miami Marlins/New York Mets* Under 7½ -110 xHalf ....Niese is 1-1, 2.66 in his last three starts after missing his last start for tendinitis.Miami is 0-5 when Koehler starts (0-4, 4.20).Miami lost 10 of its last 11 road games, but are 7-3 vs NY this season. Mets lost five of their last six games.Because of the extensive use of pitchers, the Marlins will try to get the most of Koehler today and the Mets the same with Niese. I like the mets to bounce back today after losing last nite and losing HArvey to a back injuriy in the 8th.

Texas Rangers* +130 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1 ...While Grim has not been at his best of yet this season,he has posted better numbers than today's opposing starter. Grimm is 5-4 with a 5.13 ERA on the season, while Johnson is 0-2 with a 5.40 ERA on the year.And after losing the first two games of this series, there's no question that Texas will be motivated for a win in Game 3 to salvage it.

Cleveland Indians/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -115 x1 ... Masterson is 1-2, 6.38 in his last three starts. Five of last six Cleveland games went over the total.Alvarez has shined in the minor leagues...but this is the big-league debut on some fairly short notice.

Washington Nationals* -1 -120 vs Minnesota Twins xHalf ... dont like laying the one run with the Nats and not willing to invest heavely on a struggling team. But Washington is 6-0 at home when Zimmerman (5-0, 1.64) starts. Diamond is 1-2, 6.49 in his last five starts.

Los Angeles Angels* +155 vs Boston Red Sox x1 ... The Angels are 6-2 in their last 8 road games vs. a righties. Dempster has struggled all year for Boston, going 3-6 with a 4.39 ERA and 1.335 WHIP in 12 starts. In three starts against the Angels in 2012, Dempster went 0-2 with a monstrous 11.19 ERA and 2.341 WHIP. Blanton has been coming on of late and has posted a 2.95 ERA and 0.797 WHIP in his last three starts, allowing just 7 earned runs and 17 base runners over 21 1/3 innings.

back in a bit

Baltimore Orioles/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -160 x Half ...Tillman is 4-0, 2.08 in his last four road starts. Rays are 10-2 when Moore starts, but he allowed six runs in two IP in his last start.

Thanks Player...I need all I can get GL to U my freind

added
Pittsburgh Pirates -122 x1

Philadelphia Phillies +125 x Half

Colorado Rockies -1 -135 x1

Atlanta Braves -1 -136 x1

Arizona Diamondbacks -1 +108 xHalf

Oakland Athletics -1 -104 x1

Kansas City Royals -1 -118 x HAlf

what's happening blood yeah I think your right SA over 187 what do you think about SA +6 or +230. I think it's to many point's I know it's a must win for miami . if miami does lose then there all done but I don't know if miami can win this game today if miami does lose vegas makes a mint GOV mint. gl with your bet my brother

Thank U very much Tim...I look forward to capping some baseball GL my friend

d8, brother, a lot to consider in the basket game tonite.Knowing that theHeat cannot afford to go down 0-2 with the next three games being played in San Antonio, the Heat will respond with a close victory in Game 2 tonight... but I had to take the +six.Miami responds well following a loss you have to go all the way back to January 8th and January 10th to find the last time that the Heat lost back-to-back games this season.If the Spurs come out relaxed tonite we may not even cover the six as they know that they have three home games coming up following this Game 2 showdown. They won't be able to match the intensity of Lebron in this one.The Heat is something like 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games following a S.U. loss. Miami is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on 2 days rest. The Heat are 14-4 ATS revenging a same season loss vs. opponent this season. But, I still like what I see in the Spurs and I took the +6 and bought a half on the total and played the Over187. GL d8

St. Louis Cardinals* -108 vs Cincinnati Reds x1 ...Arroyo (1.10 WHIP) has done a great job limiting base runners this season, giving up just 75 hits but St. Louis has been one of the few teams that has given the veteran right-hander problems as he is just 8-15 against the Red Birds with a 4.54 ERA. St. Louis is also crushing right-handers this year, going 33-14. The Reds prevailed yesterday against St. Louis and that sets up another favorable situation as the Cards are 18-4 this season after a loss. As much as I like Arroyo, he has been hot and cold for me this season.

I have looked @ this Minn/Nats Games two and and I dont have a clue. If anyone has any strong feelings on this side or total I would like to hear them. Thanks
Karns (0-1, 6.00), one of the Nationals' top prospects, hasn't gotten past the fifth inning in his first two outings. He gave up four runs over 4 1-3 in losing 6-3 to Atlanta last Sunday.
Deduno (2-1, 3.44) will take the ball in the nightcap for Minnesota (27-31). The right-hander has allowed one run over 13 innings in winning back-to-back starts. He pitched six-plus innings in a 3-0 victory over Kansas City on Tuesday.

no feelfor this one and yall must know by now that it is unusual for me not to have some opinion LOL :)
?????????????????

blood cool ty we both have SA I took the ML +230 just in case SA does show up and play great D. but like you said most likely you are right miami most likely will win this game. like you said miami can't lose this game or there 100 percent done or 99.9999 percent done gl to the bank blood:badass:

Back