SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
for those keeping up with the Series plays, the Braves, Reds, Yanks and Rangers won picking up 26 out of 96 parlays. The four teamer series parlay hit for a very nice payday. I will wait till all are finished before posting winning #s on these

as far as Saturday, we went 9-7-1 +4.38 UP 243.39 ytd posted...and my totals suck!! but pucks are making $$

series plays
Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -180 vs New York Mets (3 Game Series) 500/278
Pittsburgh Pirates (3 Game Series)* +110 vs Milwaukee Brewers (3 Game Series) 100/100
Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -225 vs Chicago Cubs (3 Game Series) 450/200
St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* +105 vs Los Angeles Dodgers (3 Game Series) 100/105
San Diego Padres (3 Game Series)* +170 vs Arizona Diamondbacks (3 Game Series) 50/85
Colorado Rockies (3 Game Series)* +160 vs San Francisco Giants (3 Game Series) 100/160
New York Yankees (3 Game Series)* +140 vs Tampa Bay Rays (3 Game Series) 50/70
Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series)* -210 vs Houston Astros (3 Game Series) 210/100
Texas Rangers (3 Game Series)* +110 vs Seattle Mariners (3 Game Series) 100/110
Chicago White Sox (3 Game Series)* -290 vs Miami Marlins (3 Game Series) 290/100

RR parlay these 11 plays in pairs and treys @ 50 each 550/924
Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -180
Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -225
Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series)* -210
Chicago White Sox (3 Game Series)* -290

RR parlay these 85 plays in pairs and treys @ 10 each 850/9572
Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -180
Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -225
Pittsburgh Pirates (3 Game Series)* +110
San Diego Padres (3 Game Series)* +170
St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* +105
Colorado Rockies (3 Game Series)* +160
New York Yankees (3 Game Series)* +140
Texas Rangers (3 Game Series)* +110

Sunday
not in love with much today
Pittsburgh Pirates* +112 vs Milwaukee Brewersx1

Cincinnati Reds -177* <small>vs</small> Chicago Cubs x1
Cincinnati Reds -1 -134* <small>vs</small> Chicago Cubs x1

Atlanta Braves -125* <small>vs</small> New York Mets x3
Atlanta Braves -1 -104* <small>vs</small> New York Mets x3

Detroit Tigers -230* <small>vs</small> Minnesota Twins x1
Detroit Tigers -1 -180* <small>vs</small> Minnesota Twins x1

Toronto Blue Jays* +105 vs Baltimore Orioles x1

Oakland Athletics -170* <small>vs</small> Houston Astros x1

Tampa Bay Rays 1st 5 Innings -125* <small>vs</small> New York Yankees x1

GLTA

thanks for response yesterday blood...ill try to limit myself from making those 4-5 teamers on the roundrobins....stick with the pairs and treys...lol

i played the same exact series.......should i hedge with straight wagers on milk....sf...arizona....and lad today to guarantee profit?

i only play 5 bucks each....

pitt 50 to win 204
sd 50 to win 282
stl 50 to win 198
colo 50 to win 282

gl today

Mars... with Cueto entering a prime age, there was little to criticize about Cueto’s performance a year ago. But this year may tell a different story. Cueto has been out since leaving in the fifth inning of his third start April 13 with a strained back muscle, later aggravated by oblique soreness. In his first game back against the Mets, he struck out eight batters in five frames but he also walked four and gave up three runs. Cueto has also been tagged for three jacks in 3½ games and his line-drive rate this year is 25% and that was right in line with the exact same line-drive rate he had in his first game back against New York. His groundball rate in that game was just 33%. I have to think that the Reds will give him plenty of run support against the Cubbies even with Garza throwing five shutout innings in his first '13 start.
GL pard

Cash, glad we are seeing those games the same. Congrats on a good day Sat. GL on them all

i played the same exact series.......should i hedge with straight wagers on milk....sf...arizona....and lad today to guarantee profit?
I am the world worse at hedging or the advice on hedging. Not that I dont do it...but there has to be something drastic etc pitching change/lineup/major injuries and not just hedging to guarantee a win,to make me hedge. Trust ur initial capp if nothing has changed. And nothing wrong by playing these parlays small un till one gets a good feel for them

mrob, Thanks and have a Great day

adding some small plays

Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals* Under 7 -185 xHalf
Colorado Rockies* +158 vs San Francisco Giants XHalf
San Diego Padres* +160 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x Half
St. Louis Cardinals/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 5 -190 x Half
Atlanta Braves/New York Mets* Over 7 -150 x1
Los Angeles Angels* -110 vs Kansas City Royals x1

Mars... with Cueto entering a prime age, there was little to criticize about Cueto’s performance a year ago. But this year may tell a different story. Cueto has been out since leaving in the fifth inning of his third start April 13 with a strained back muscle, later aggravated by oblique soreness. In his first game back against the Mets, he struck out eight batters in five frames but he also walked four and gave up three runs. Cueto has also been tagged for three jacks in 3½ games and his line-drive rate this year is 25% and that was right in line with the exact same line-drive rate he had in his first game back against New York. His groundball rate in that game was just 33%. I have to think that the Reds will give him plenty of run support against the Cubbies even with Garza throwing five shutout innings in his first '13 start.
GL pard

Cash, glad we are seeing those games the same. Congrats on a good day Sat. GL on them all

I am the world worse at hedging or the advice on hedging. Not that I dont do it...but there has to be something drastic etc pitching change/lineup/major injuries and not just hedging to guarantee a win,to make me hedge. Trust ur initial capp if nothing has changed. And nothing wrong by playing these parlays small un till one gets a good feel for them

mrob, Thanks and have a Great day

Yeah the Cueto injuries have me a little worried longterm. He went to that Louie Tiant style in late 2012-early 2013 and the added torque on his frame finally caught up with him. He can be as good a pitcher as anyone when he keeps the ball down and I expect him to be very effective today although Soriano hits him well so you never know...

Thank U Dr Tim Good to see u has a vey good sat. nite GL today

adding
St. Louis Cardinals* +128 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1 ...dont get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for Kershaw @ @ 3-0, 0.91 in his last five starts. But Miller is 2-1, 1.37 in his last four outings and he also has five wins in one less start than Kershaw. He has 62 K’s in 57 frames with just 15 walks issued. Miller has a 1.74 ERA to go along with a 0.94 WHIP. Miller has fulfilled his ace potential so far, both on the surface and beneath it and the best news is that current Dodgers have just four career AB’s against him, meaning most of them have never faced him before. By contrast, the Cardinals have seen plenty of Kershaw and current Cardinals have 29 hits in 118 career AB’s against Kershaw for a combined BA of .246. This one has all the makings of a pitcher’s duel that is very likely going to be decided in the late innings or by the pens. That alone makes the Cardinals worthy of a bet and even if Kershaw throws a gem, Miller is very capable of matching it.

Great body of work you have going this season, could not happen to a better guy. Keep up the great work. I always pull for you especially when I am on the same side, I find myself 2nd guessing when we are on opposite sides. You are $$$

Great body of work you have going this season, could not happen to a better guy. Keep up the great work. I always pull for you especially when I am on the same side, I find myself 2nd guessing when we are on opposite sides. You are $$$

Thank U Very much Cash...ur kind words mean a lot to the ole hound!!

I was on the cliff with Pittsburgh.
Thank you, Mr Hound, for pushing me over the cliff.:hello:

lost some big plays tonite for some terrible #s 7-7-2 -9.93U
but the series RR parlays payed off handsomely going 48-48-0 +110.28U UP 344.74ytd posted

lost some big plays tonite for some terrible #s 7-7-2 -9.93U
but the series RR parlays payed off handsomely going 48-48-0 +110.28U UP 344.74ytd posted

get it back tomorrow...new week....

cant wait to see ur series plays....gonna tail again

Back