SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
3-2-0 +0.84 ytd +16.59

tuff slate of games today for me, nothing jumping out on 1st look

970 Detroit Tigers* -1 -120 vs Kansas City Royals x1
Volquez has struggled in his last two starts against the Tigers, allowing a total of nine runs, plus he has a terrible 5.45 ERA on the road so the Tigs should have confident their hot offense can do damage off him. Also Boyd is a tough left hander who has been solid, posting a 3.59 ERA over his last nine starts, allowing three runs or less in eight out of those nine starts. Boyd is coming off a career best eight-inning start at Minnesota in which he allowed just one run and three hits with seven strikeouts.This will be Boyd's second start against the Royals this season. He was beaten in his other start, allowing seven runs and eight hits in 3 2/3 innings. Boyd has started five times against Kansas City in his two seasons with Detroit, going 1-2 with a 7.43 ERA.
All of that said,I’m going with the playoff hopeful team…

980 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -200 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
979 Arizona Diamondbacks/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -150 x1

Estrada is a possile time Bomb today. This pitcher can only be played on 4 days rest.
Was hitting Yanks but just noticed very good history with ump. Will still fade but much smaller

Estrada is a possile time Bomb today. This pitcher can only be played on 4 days rest.
Was hitting Yanks but just noticed very good history with ump. Will still fade but much smaller
I dont doubt u at all. I could pull the trigger on either tm. Estrada tossed seven shutout innings to Seattle in his previous start, and it did not look like his back was causing him any discomfort like it has been during his struggles earlier this month, plus he is 2-0 against the Yankees this season. Also Pineda has really had a tough time on the road this season where he has a 5.36 ERA...I cant depend on Yanks to score at all though.
GL tuck

Last edited:
1st 5 plays
961 Colorado Rockies* +150 vs Los Angeles Dodgers for 1st 5 Innings x1
961 Colorado Rockies/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 4½ -125 for 1st 5 Innings x1
Anderson has stifled the Dodgers in his two starts against them, conceding just two runs in 13.1 innings so I thinkt he can contain their offense.

Back