1st game
902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -110 vs St. Louis Cardinals x1
901 St. Louis Cardinals/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -112 x2

903 Toronto Blue Jays* +103 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
903 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6 -185 x half

908 Kansas City Royals* +108 vs New York Mets x half
907 New York Mets/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -150 x half

Last edited:
BOL BH. Look forward to your capping this season. Hope it's a great opening day for all of us. Enjoy!

Best of luck this MLB season. Look forward to your input. All the best.

Going to the Pirate game tomorrow.....Hope your prediction is true.

BOL BH. Look forward to your capping this season. Hope it's a great opening day for all of us. Enjoy!

Here is to a great season bud:cheers3:

Good Morning fellas, It nice to see so many baseball cappers here today. I hope ur as excited about opening Sunday as I am. I'm happy I made it to another season

I want have many writeups the 1st couple of wks as most of the games will be played on feel. Last yr is just that,last yr, and I dont capp MLB on last yrs stats. I will be glad to comment on this and that but it want be much.

I wish all a Great season. Enjoy :cheers3:

added
903 Toronto Blue Jays* +103 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
903 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6 -185 x half Jays had a great spring practice and 6 (or 7) is low for an AL game

added
908 Kansas City Royals* +108 vs New York Mets x half
907 New York Mets/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -150 x half ...this looks like a repeat of WS Game 5. Harvey certainly the better starter but I like KC at home with all of the festivities and the Over

I have found that early season MLB pars hard to hit but I like these a bit
par

1. 4/3/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 St. Louis Cardinals/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 5 -230
    A Wainwright - R Listed F Liriano - L Listed
  2. 4/3/2016 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 903 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6 -185
    M Stroman - R Listed C Archer - R Listed
  3. 4/3/2016 8:35 PM MLB Baseball 907 New York Mets/Kansas City Royals* Over 6½ -190
    M Harvey - R Listed E Volquez - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 119

par

1. 4/3/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Pittsburgh Pirates* +2½ -400 vs St. Louis Cardinals
  2. 4/3/2016 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 903 Toronto Blue Jays* +2½ -335 vs Tampa Bay Rays
    M Stroman - R Listed C Archer - R Listed
  3. 4/3/2016 8:35 PM MLB Baseball 908 Kansas City Royals* +2½ -275 vs New York Mets
    M Harvey - R Listed E Volquez - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 121

Seeing the Pirates game as you do, over, although got greedy with -1 r/l. Would appreciate if you let me have the ff in Tampa, but have your way with their BP! Haven't touched the Met's game yet (emotional investment) but with a couple of cocktails this afternoon will probably get foolish on that one if early games go well.

BOL Hound! So happy to have baseball back! :cheers3:

Seeing the Pirates game as you do, over, although got greedy with -1 r/l. Would appreciate if you let me have the ff in Tampa, but have your way with their BP! Haven't touched the Met's game yet (emotional investment) but with a couple of cocktails this afternoon will probably get foolish on that one if early games go well.

BOL Hound! So happy to have baseball back! :cheers3:

Will do Redscot, So may I assume that the DevilRays are ur tm and will follow them more closely than the others. Hard to go against Archer but I really lke the Jay O
After yesterday intoxication cost me some coin with the add ons, Im thinking I will stay sober today and enjoy the games.
GL and Have a Great yr my friend

par

1. 4/3/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 901 St. Louis Cardinals/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -125
  2. 4/3/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -119 vs St. Louis Cardinals
Risking 100 To Win 231

Will do Redscot, So may I assume that the DevilRays are ur tm and will follow them more closely than the others. Hard to go against Archer but I really lke the Jay O
After yesterday intoxication cost me some coin with the add ons, Im thinking I will stay sober today and enjoy the games.
GL and Have a Great yr my friend

Hahaha. Couldn't give a ratz ass about the Rays except for the occasional wager.....lifetime Mets fan here.

Back