Sunday....

Kmacc

Air Raid Returns!
I know I have been doing fairly well for the last month on Sundays because I am simply staying away from road teams. Since May 4th home teams are 43-15 on Sundays. I know many people track this because its getaway day and the games are usually early in the day which favor the home teams so gonna take a look at the home dogs for sure and also home teams trying to avoid the sweep.

Baltimore +125 Has Bartolo returned to form? If so this line is justified, got to watch a little of his last start at Seattle and his command was pretty good and was touching 96 on the gun so may be interested if this climbs a little higher.

TB -120 One of the top home teams in baseball to win the series against Chi-town nuff said. Think they are finally getting some revenge on teams that embarrassed them in the past.

Fla/Phili Over 10.5 Haven't even bothered to pick a side in this series just playing ever Phili over until they stop hitting. Got lucky tonight as they were contained but expect a bounceback from the offense today. Two potential gascans in that ballpark.

Atl/Cinci Over 9
Reds +120
This Reds lineup is just so tough on Righties right now, Hairston, Bruce, Dunn and Votto are very patient hitters and the slew of lefties both teams throw at you makes me think one team breaks out. Hudson. Fully expect Atlanta to get to Johnny but no way I am laying chalk against this Reds club at home right now.

Texas -105
Rangers are 12-5 at home since April 25th. This team hits and Feldman is serviceable but has run into a couple of bad innings over the last few. Not sure how they continue to get no respect at home.

SF -145
Lincecum to avoid the sweep, will also take a look at RL or -1

NYM RL
The weather is heating up so fully expect Johan to do the same, nice comeback win today and the Mets on ESPN should take care of business.

LAA -105
Finally got Kendrick back and if they can get healthy they are primed to go on a terror. Garland great effort last time out now gets the light hitting Jays.

Will clean this up tomorrow if I play anything but moving to Indi in the morning so not sure if I will get a chance.
GL everybody:tiphat:

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56200

<TABLE class=tborder id=post884702 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_old.gif
05-26-2008, 01:02 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>FRITO<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_884702", true); </SCRIPT>
Equipment Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_884702 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->i just did a quick check on this again - (SUNDAY HOME TEAMS)

(5-4-08) - [13-2]
(5-11-08) - [9-3]
(5-18-08) - [9-6)
(5-25-08) - [12-4]

total - [43-15] - (74%)

~almost 3 out of every 4 home teams on SUNDAYS win~

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
good luck !

didn't matter - they're at home on a SUNDAY - MILW (10-1) final
Fondy must of had fun - he went to the game - i'm sure he bet em too

GIANTS WINNNN GIANTS WINNN!!!!!

what a finish, thank you trevor hoffman

nice work today kmacc

Well thanks for all the kind words guys, got moved and ended up playing a little golf yesterday afternoon. Couldn't get back to a computer but ended up going 6-2 and Texas's bullpen needs an overhaul.

Home teams dominated again its just amazing how they continue to own Sundays. Almost pulled the trigger on blanketing all home teams. NL went 8-0 and AL was 4-3.

Now 55-16 in the last Month (77%):popcorn::whip:

Back