Sunday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
30-23 +8.40 units

2-0 last night. Documented this number yesterday afternoon in my Saturday thread.

Phoenix/New York O204.5 {2.2/2}
Only thing that kept it at only two units is that Nash and Marbury are both banged up. That and the Knicks are always in danger of playing a dud like they did vs. G.S., but they seem to be able to score on this Phoenix team. Number was off, it has now been corrected. Curry should be benched for a good portion of the game tonight, hopefully they'll go small and we'll see a good amount of Fred Jones. Phoenix should play a crisp game to get this trip started right. Should clear this number.

You gonna be around late tonight? JP's pussy-whipping ends tonight I think, I have a couple spots I want to get your takes on.

nice call Killa. did you watch the game? that fat ass Eddy Curry tried to single handedly keep us down. Him and the other fat ass Zack Randolf have to be the biggest underachieving front courts.

nice call Killa. did you watch the game? that fat ass Eddy Curry tried to single handedly keep us down. Him and the other fat ass Zack Randolf have to be the biggest underachieving front courts.

Sure did. They played pretty good ball for 3 quarters. I thought Steph played well. Curry is Curry, he's just too fat and slow to ever be anything more than what he is. Zack was decent, but he just doesn't look like the player he was in Portland. Still adjusting I guess. Isiah should make every player shoot 100 FT's in practice tomorrow. But the start of the 4Q, when Nash was on the bench, and Hill singlehandedly turned it from a tie game to a blowout, was pretty brutal.

Back