Bear

Pretty much a regular
LN: 3-3 +285
YTD: 159-157 -930

Tor/KC over 8' 105/100

Minn/Det under 8' 105/100

Milwaukee 100/140

Milw/LAD over 7' 200/210

Doesn't look like either team is resting anyone today as both lineups appear to be at full strength. I like the over here more than the side as Lohse can be a gas can at times, but I've got to take a small shot on Milwaukee too as they have a good solid lineup stacked with righties going against the lefty Anderson for LA. Hoping that the slight breeze blowing out helps the over a little bit, that the Brewer bats are alive today, and that the players are focused and not thinking about the next 4 days of golf they will be playing.

4:10 PM ET
Wind 9 MPH Out

Milwaukee Brewers
@ Los Angeles Dodgers

LF
Khris Davis (R)

C
Jonathan Lucroy (R)

RF
Ryan Braun (R)

CF
Carlos Gomez (R)

1B
Adam Lind (L)

3B
Aramis Ramirez (R)

SS
Jean Segura (R)

2B
Hernan Perez (R)

P
Kyle Lohse (R)

SS
Jimmy Rollins (S)

2B
Howie Kendrick (R)

1B
Adrian Gonzalez (L)

3B
Justin Turner (R)

CF
Joc Pederson (L)

RF
Yasiel Puig (R)

C
A.J. Ellis (R)

LF
E. Hernandez (R)

P
Brett Anderson (L)

MIL: Kyle Lohse (R) (5-10, 6.29)
LAD: Brett Anderson (L) (5-5, 3.12)

Line: LAD -146
O/U: 7.5 Runs

SF RL 150/150

I don't normally like to play the runline when it is likely a team is only going to bat 8 times, but this is one of those times. The way the season has gone for the Phillies, I'm guessing they are thinking more about that long flight home tonight and what they have planned for the next 4 days at home than this somewhat meaningless game for them this afternoon. Just don't think the focus will be there. Add in the fact that Billingsley is a gas can, I see a blowout.

Back