Sunday.....

T-Rex

Pretty much a regular
Finally got back on track with a winning day. Didn't put my late games up, but went 1-1 taking Texas and Ariz. Hopefully we find some winners today.

Toronto 1.5 units
Philly 2 units - I know Atl looks like the much better play but I like to bet against sweeps and Phil is due for a win. Plus, I feel the odds should maybe be a littler higher for Atl
Pitt 1.5 units
Balt 3 units
StL 2 units
KC 1.5 units

Also like Houston as McCullers is rolling, but don't like the way the line is moving.

Thanks guys. A sweep of the board is always a good day. Now gotta see if I wanna put anything in play tonight! Hope everyone had a good one

Thanks guys. A sweep of the board is always a good day. Now gotta see if I wanna put anything in play tonight! Hope everyone had a good one

Glad to hear this finished so well. When I looked you had two games tied and the rest winning all pretty late. Didn't want to jinx it.

Thanks Fondy. I played Texas later, going for the idea that they could avoid the sweep, but..... I was wrong. Still a good day though. My week goes Tuesday-Monday, so I still have one day to hopefully add some more W's!

Back