Sunday With the Mob-Boss NBA***

FrankyTheHook

Pretty much a regular
NBA 62-43-2 (59%)
NBA 1st Half’s 27-12 (69%)
Well last night I go 1-4 making it the worst night of the year but only my 3rd loosing day of the year. No excuses. No pictures of a Moose. None of that bull-shit. I posted 1 win and 4 losses. Those are the facts.
Tonight:

Detroit--------------42
Cleveland-----------47 (Halftime)
Cleveland -1 (1st Half)

Atlanta--------------41
New Jersey----------46 (Halftime)
UNDER 95.5 (1st Half)

L.A. Clippers----------92
Toronto---------------101
Toronto-3

Good Luck,
Franky
DanceFdans.gif

Franky- I like the dancing avatar! Quick question for you! I see the total for Atlanta is now 91.5 1st half, should I pass on this or is there still value here. My gut tells me to pass, and wait for another day.

Franky- I like the dancing avatar! Quick question for you! I see the total for Atlanta is now 91.5 1st half, should I pass on this or is there still value here. My gut tells me to pass, and wait for another day.

Thats bull-shit on the total you got. I would pass....to close at 91.5.

Nice dancing guys huh...check these out:
StickmanDance5.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
e1542.gif

I think Frankie uses a local who just splits the halves. Total was 191 probably gave Frank 95.5. The online books dont do it so cut and dry. The shade based on expectations and history. It probably was never higher then 92.5....on-line...

BOL all

I think Frankie uses a local who just splits the halves. Total was 191 probably gave Frank 95.5. The online books dont do it so cut and dry. The shade based on expectations and history. It probably was never higher then 92.5....on-line...

BOL all

I do use a local. I tried the online thing awhile back and some fuckers refused to send me $30,000.

well thats why you don't use square books....CRIS will pay...no questions asked

Fuck that...I hope you did get get that eventually..

I only comment cause people think the line moved( possibly changing there decision on the game) and technically it didnt. Your business is your business...not mine...Good work (again)

great job Mob bOSS...nice to see someone pick winners without writing a novel...lol

:shake:

Back