Sunday weather thread

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
With a ton of games impacted by weather, I figured this deserved its own thread today. I'm most interested in local guys. I'm 15 miles from DC and I'm looking out my window at a ground that is just now being covered and snow is coming down fairly fast with small flakes. My thermometer says 30. Barely any wind...

City of brotherly love gang - talk to me. I'm sitting on an under 54 bet that I'd like to but back some of.....

Appreciate it Smoke. Its coming up 95 for sure, but may not get there for kickoff....

I think I'm buying off my under bet in your town.

Dbomb - you too man. I'm getting buyers remorse already about the under in Philly. Without wind, overs might cash all day on the east coast..

I am in car on way to Bengals game and it's just nastiness, snow, freezing rain & about 28 degrees. Forecast looks about like this for the rest of afternoon. Luck's first snow game.... should be interesting. Bengals better run game and D. Bengals 5-0 at home today and gotta lay less than a TD. Yes Please!!

Good stuff Kmacc. I'm not ready to lay that many with Cincy though it is probably the way to go. Have fun in the slop.

Cincy first half is money. All the reasons mentioned above and Indy is just a piss poor first half team.

One thing on Bengals 1st half Coverdatspread is if they win the toss they have deferred all season long. So just a heads up.

the one gm where im pretty sure weather will keep it low is the cincy indy gm.. i played under 21.5 1st half...

Clear and cold, light to no wind in NJ...should stay that way for Jets/Raiders...no snow until later this evening

Get on the under in games in DC, Baltimore, and Philly, no matter how low the total is.

Weather is going to be even worse than the college games yesterday.

I think some of the books have closed off totals, but if you can get down, do it.

The early games have all kicked off and it was easy pickings for any gambler who was paying attention.

Every TV network was forecasting this weather all day yesterday. You couldn't escape the fact the games in the DC/Philadelphia corridor were going to be played in blizzards. Even worse, it is going to change to sleet and freezing rain.

And yet the books barely changed the totals.

Same thing with college totals in the Southwest yesterday. That weather moved in three days before the games and they still didn't move the line. Every game in that region went under. Only the Oklahoma game came close to going over and that was because Okla State tried a Stanford lateral play and OU got a gift touchdown on the last play. The others were 30 point under the total.

Same thing today. Anyone paying attention is going to make BIG money this week.

Fucking DC is a shit fest..these weather bets can go both ways cuz turnovers n shit give great field position

The early games have all kicked off and it was easy pickings for any gambler who was paying attention.

Every TV network was forecasting this weather all day yesterday. You couldn't escape the fact the games in the DC/Philadelphia corridor were going to be played in blizzards. Even worse, it is going to change to sleet and freezing rain.

And yet the books barely changed the totals.

Same thing with college totals in the Southwest yesterday. That weather moved in three days before the games and they still didn't move the line. Every game in that region went under. Only the Oklahoma game came close to going over and that was because Okla State tried a Stanford lateral play and OU got a gift touchdown on the last play. The others were 30 point under the total.

Same thing today. Anyone paying attention is going to make BIG money this week.

I just blanketed 1H unders (except Tampa) like D8. That was as easy as it got.

Fucking DC is a shit fest..these weather bets can go both ways cuz turnovers n shit give great field position

When the shitskins decide they have quit for the season, unders aren't safe. Their entire punt coverage team should be waived after the game. Never been more ashamed to be a fan of this organization. Embarassing.

wind chill between 3-10 during broncos game...sunny no snow.

like under 26 1st half?

Back