Sunday "walker's era is 10.71 on road'' discussion thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Want to bet brewers but think line will go down. Don't like Braves pitcher.

initial leans
Astros/Tigers FF over 4'
A's/Rays over 7
Tribe -1 RL/TT over [4'?]
Angels/Red Sox under 9
Twins ML/TT over [4?]
Cardinals ML
Giants TT over [5?]
Rangers/Yankees over 8'

Initially all about Sonny Gray and the Twins against an LHP.

looks as if rain is likely in Twins/CWS, but i don't think that will keep me off of my Twins TT lean. Twins didn't do much against Quintana last season, but think they get him and the Sox pen today. Twins offense vs LHP: 6.03 runs/9 innings overall, 5.57 away, 7.46 last 10 games.

don't like the weather at all (near 80 with 16 mph breeze out to RF/CF - ball generally flies at Fenway with weather report like that), but considering Red Sox TT under. should be 4', and Sox have only scored 5+ vs lefty starter twice in last 10 chances. Santiago has only allowed opposition to score 5+ twice in 8 starts (Giants and Rangers both getting exactly 5, and ask CC how the Rangers hit LHP).

booking Tribe RL (-1 RL too juicy), waiting for Twins, Red Sox TTs, probably will be on both.

don't like the weather at all (near 80 with 16 mph breeze out to RF/CF - ball generally flies at Fenway with weather report like that), but considering Red Sox TT under. should be 4', and Sox have only scored 5+ vs lefty starter twice in last 10 chances. Santiago has only allowed opposition to score 5+ twice in 8 starts (Giants and Rangers both getting exactly 5, and ask CC how the Rangers hit LHP).

booking Tribe RL (-1 RL too juicy), waiting for Twins, Red Sox TTs, probably will be on both.

thanks for this...was looking at sox under game but with weather and sox bats waking up last night maybe not

The Rockies have been one of the most consistently poor Sunday teams for years now.

Will definitely be on SF TT over

played Twins TT over 3' (+100), passed on Red Sox TT under 4 (+100).

looking closer at Halos ML, Brewers/Braves over 7', Giants TT over 5 (+105)

I don't do fantasy (so am not sharp on how individual players affect the outcome), but noticed that Suzuki and Santana are out of the lineup for the Twins today.

Back