Sunday Under Home Team

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
(11-2) on a role lately....

UNDER 8.5 -110 to win 1 unit

The Atlanta Braves have had trouble hitting lefties all year, they also have been unable to provide Tim Hudson with a lot of run support in his previous 2 starts, not that that stat is relevant, but i thought I would add it...The braves are hitting a horendous .236 against lefties and Olsen can probably hold his own today against the Bravoes...Hudson on the other hand has been great, returning to his form form Oakland he has provided the Braves with a great #2 in the rotation,,,Hudson always starts the season well and then starts losing his effectiveness later in the season...I expect less than 2 earned runs for Hudson Today.he is bolstering a scorching .64 era and a whip of .71...The weather is horrible here in Atlanta, it is cold and breezy....Cant see the Marlins opening it up against Hudson and I cant see the Braves blowing up Olsen ...see more of a 3-2 type game...On a side note, these marlins are gonna cause the NL some heart ache and could possibly be a spoiler down the stretch..:drink:

GL CTG:shake:

Adding White Sox/ Indians Over 9 +110

Contreas is gonna get shelled. Sabithia is good for a few im sure...all those hits will turn into runs sooner or later...This thing gets busted open by the 5th inning...

Read the wind report wrong...Cleveland winds blowing in @ 20-25 mph in from Center Field.... may have to hedge....

GL Troutman, you are probably the first to take that under around here. but your record is great so far so maybe you are on to something. keep it up.

Back