DET -133
TOR +129
HOU -118
TEX +160

leans from the BOL open:
PHI +175
MIN +152
CHW +132

Really like the Phillies way they have been playing since the All-Star break and the White Sox with "Sam" vs "Gas Can Guthrie" :shake:

Ground Chuck much better at home and at night. Wood also best splits on the road at night. Under?

CWS only faced a LH starter once in L10 games and only 3x in the last month - only hitting .230 v LHP on the season. Both pitchers in good form. Another under.

since jays are my new fav team (lol) and books have been kind enough to make them doggies 2 of these 3 in ny and even opened price really cheap yesterday, i dont see a whole lot of reasons to not bet them again, or every day until they run away with the east for that matter. seems like a foregone conclusion to me. that lineup is just so damn hard to pitch too, even when you holding them in check you working so hard that eventually you gonna get tagged. the jap is no stranger to giving up long balls either, i just dont see a way the odds are accurately stating jays chances of winning this one?

kinda like the idea of fading cards and pirates as they already have taken these series and have a showdown in stl looming (be more ideal if they didnt have monday off but still dont think it the worst idea in the world). pirates easier for me to fade cause obviously they playing a team with a pulse and despite morton's numbers at pnc i always think he on the verge of getting lit up and think dodgers who been swinging the bats pretty well will do just that.

playing mil a little tougher, i been a fan of playing on nelson all year but cards have not seen a start from him they didnt rake and not like mil bats inspire any confidence even if several have decent numbers vs lackey. surely a team that been shut out twice in a row is bound to accidentally run into a few at some point tho, right? so tempted to play them and the over even tho both seem slightly crazy considering the offenses and the pitchers who both been QS machines, lackey since coming to stl and nelson more recently. on the bright side lackey did have a miserable start his only time in mil so there always that, also wanna say his numbers with angel calling balls and strikes not the best either but i forget..

Just a note.... Last game of a long RT for the Giants

leaning Seattle TT over

Colby Lewis and Barrett do not have good splits (19+ era with a whip of 3.00) colby sucks during day games (6.6 era this season) and the mariners have great numbers vs him (.345 average)

Should be another low scoring affair in the bronx.... before the series started everyone including myself thought there would be tons of runs but totally opposite... playoff type baseball and absolutely great pitching.... should be the same this afternoon.... ump definitely wont be helping the hitters

Just got up. seeing posts over the internet on Reds and Miami. The Reds in a day game 11-23. The Reds on Sunday 3-15. Not sure I like the pitchers and have not seen umps yet but---
Meanwhile Miami is a disaster at night and 5-12 on Sunday will at least look at that one.

Toronto is 6-0 after getting a shutout this year

Verlander very bad in the day I believe.
Think Estrada has a ERA of 7.71 vs Yanks
Reading Hughes is 7-1 on Sunday
Some interest in Colon. Maybe time to go to sleep again but, Day game, 5 days rest and SUNDAY I believe 14-4
No current interest in Fiers

Last edited:
Definitely looks like another over in Detroit but don't like the ump or the reverse line movement

Just a note.... Last game of a long RT for the Giants

leaning Seattle TT over

Colby Lewis and Barrett do not have good splits (19+ era with a whip of 3.00) colby sucks during day games (6.6 era this season) and the mariners have great numbers vs him (.345 average)
Really like this play as well, everything lines up nicely.

Not so convinced about the under in NY. Its not so strange for Tanaka to be hit in day games and Estrada getting hit seems not so tough. Toronto has not been down in this series getting dominant pitching.

Not so convinced about the under in NY. Its not so strange for Tanaka to be hit in day games and Estrada getting hit seems not so tough. Toronto has not been down in this series getting dominant pitching.

yeah im gonna lay off completely.. bol

Speaking of red eyes, the Bucs get a day off tomorrow but the Dodgers have a home game versus the Nats.

Lackey looks like one of those "Vegas wasn't built in a day" lines. The last time I tried to back Milwaukee on RLM was Fiers versus Shelby Miller. But despite the RLM the Brewers sucked so bad they couldn't make it happen.

The Giants are already 0-5 SU avoiding the sweep this season; at home versus Rockies, Bucs, D-Backs, and away against Miami and D.C. Those were all three-game sweeps. The last time the Giants were swept in a four-game series was June 29, 2014.

that playoff run last year may have caused SF to run out of steam in August

...eyeing PIT but don't like that they're playing for a sweep however if they become dogs i may get involved

Braves went 8-1 SU in Miller's first nine starts, including three SU wins versus the Marlins in which Miller allowed 1 run in 19 innings. Since then they're 1-12 SU in Miller's starts (0-6 SU home losing by margins of 2,3,5,4,3,5).

...eyeing PIT but don't like that they're playing for a sweep

PIT 11-1 SU in the last game of the series this season after winning their previous two games (8-1 SU in the third game of the three-game series). Unfortunate happenstance dictates that the one SU loss in that situation was versus Alex Wood and the Braves on June 28. How do you like them apples.

Back