Sunday Pucks

Oppo here, but GL anyways. Too bad neither one of us could get plus money. I'm sure the books love when they can juice both sides.

Oppo here, but GL anyways. Too bad neither one of us could get plus money. I'm sure the books love when they can juice both sides.

yeah it is....and the line is moving big time now so u can have the +$. This should be a good game with two hot goalies, but I like the Devils to stay undefeated.

GL C Man

Sabre/Caps...leaving this game alone...Waiting on Caps to get it together and Sabres on the rd is a auto NP

Ottawa Senators* +105 vs Pittsburgh Penguins 100/105....Pens having trouble with 'O' scoring on 2 goals last two games while The Senators have scored 3+ goals in each of their 4 games, and their expected starter Craig Anderson is 3-0 with a 0.67 GAA and .976 SV %.

Tampa Bay Lightning* -135 vs Philadelphia Flyers 135/100...Flyers looked good last nite but the Lightning are 3-1 to start the year with 19 goals scored in 4 games and dont believe Philli stays with them tonite as their record of late on tired legs not good

GLTA

Thanks teeed....and the Habs are still without the services of unsigned restricted free agent P.K. Subban and the two sides seem far apart.

Thanks Hugh

GL fellas

Back