Sunday Prop Bet Thread

Don’t play many props but looking at some guys for dfs that outta have some value in the prop market (depending on their set totals obviously).

I like Lindsey for Donks this week, no freeman so just a question if books have compensated enough for him potentially getting 6-8 more touches than typical? I’d also like to think Donks realize it was a mistake to kinda give up on the run against kc the 1st time and they stick with it more here. Of course game could get out of hand this time and totally remove the run gm from the script. Hunt outta have huge game for kc.

TY should go off vs Oakland, like Mack just hope he healthy enough to get most the work. Either jordy or Bryant could be in for a big game in that one, Richard too. Feel like this game gonna be a shootout even tho raiders offense has shown very little to support this belief! Lol

Sneaky suspicion bears might mix things up this week and do everything they can to get Howard more involved. As little as he has done this year should be incredibly low numbers to hit!! Lot of wind in chi town forecasted for this one. 1st week I’m kinda off Cohen.

Jimmy graham and Cobb the 2 packers i think will put up big totals in a game they prob have to throw a ton.

Bucs/bungals def looks like lot of numbers be put up. Little rain in forecast, wind more concerning. On mixon again even tho he really screwed me last week.

Baldwin might be in for a good 1, Think he has a high floor. 5-6 catches 75 yards minimum imo.

Hit Lindsay over 70.5 rushing yards. Wish I had a combo rush/rec prop tho cause they’ll be down in this game most likely. But his yards per carry average + KC weak run defense hopefully will get this over.

Also hit Saquan over 67.5 rush yards. This is a game they should be in where they don’t have to abandon the run. And the Giants better realize they can’t win on the strength of Eli’s arm. They need a balanced attack.

That would def be my fear w Lindsey but think Donks will try to stick w run long as possible. Key be Keenam picking up key 3rd downs to allow them to stick w it, which of course could be a problem! Lol

I was thinking Keenum pass yards there, think he'll eclipse 300. Got o277 -114, o297 +108, o317 +143

Not sure how to play it

I was thinking Keenum pass yards there, think he'll eclipse 300. Got o277 -114, o297 +108, o317 +143

Not sure how to play it

Can you get a turnover prop to go with it? Lol. I feel like he throws for that much all but certain he throws a pick or 2!!

Odd I don't see INTs, seems like they usually had that or a team turnovers prop

AP o68.5 yards looks decent. NYG D is trash and I think Wash. will probably have a lead most of the game so they'll want to bleed the clock.

Played diggs over 74.5 receiving yards
Theilen Under 109.5 receiving yards

Back