scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Not much time for writeups, but here's the card:

PHI -146 two units
DET/BAL OVER 10 -110 two units
HOU +122 two units
MEts/Reds OVER 9 +100 two units
TOR +137 two units

Like your Balty OVER with the clubber behind the dish - I think I'll parlay the Tigers and Zoolander with it.

Against you on Philly, but with you on the rest as well... GL to us...

thanks Rex, can't argue with the Tigers play - though it will be interesting to see how they respond after losing last night. I didn't see the game but according to my old man, the Tigers got whored at the call at the plate in the top of the tenth. He said the baserunner was safe by a mile on the throw home from Jones.....

Rex/Shorty - can I get a clarification on the term (clubber)?

I'm sure from the context above it means an ump that stays true to form (Gibson in Balt with consistently low strike zone). But what exactly defines the term? And does it only apple to Umps with respect to totals, or does it include HOMERS too?

thx

Rex/Shorty - can I get a clarification on the term (clubber)?

basically whenever a "clubber" ump is behind tha plate its an automatic play for tha under or over whichever that ump is noted for from tha data at short has.

like tha over in bmore today doggy, but missed 10% vig so im not touchin it. tha way they been hittin it there this series it looks like a very strong play. good luck today on all ur plays. hopefully toronto can win for u 2-0 ;) an tha under will cash for me

Like them both doggy...

Clubber means he is either at or above 63.5% (UNDER) or at or below 60.5% (OVER) strike percentage on the season.

Thanks Shroty, thanks Tru - good luck fellas.
Added - LAD +126 two units
LAD/ARI OVER 7.5 +103 three units

Yeah, I fucking want to throw up watching Andruw Jones in this lineup. Torre should put him ninth in the linuep. Really. .162 avg this season. Worst signing ever.

Bos/ANA UNDER 9 -110 two units

Wakefield should do well against the free swinging Halos, and I'll take my chances with Garland and the pen

Another unit on that UNDER 9 at +107. Don't get the OVER bets here.

Also played ANA at -105 for three

Yeah, I fucking want to throw up watching Andruw Jones in this lineup. Torre should put him ninth in the linuep. Really. .162 avg this season. Worst signing ever.

braves are still jubilant over that one

everyone said when he left there he would break out of that big slump and the change of environment would be great for him and hed have a big year this year and this and that

:liar:

but hes still nasty with the glove. that will never change

i fucking hate him too

last year when i would back the braves, i found myself in this situation over and over again, no joke

bases, loaded, or 2 men in SP, 2 outs, and JONES UP

result = strikeout. every time.

fuck andrew jones

Back