Sunday Plays - NBA (1/4/09)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
1-1 -.2 Units yesterday. Dont know what happened to the Hawks with T-Mac and Artest out.

Plays:

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Washington Wizards UNDER 189.5
Detroit Pistons @ Los Angeles Clippers OVER 173.5

Joined you on the Clipper total. Simple fact is with no Baron or Hart shooting Clipper shooting percentage is going UP. And the younger line up of Detroit is not as likely to be in a day fog. Good play. GL

Just pay attention to the fact that this is the earliest I ever remember game in the West coast. It is 12:00 noon there local time I think! That is what happens when Clips and Lakers both hosting in the same day. Detroit usually produced very low scores in early games...

But will be holding my fingers crossed for you!!! :)

Its a problem but last 10 Sunday home games for the Clippers against this total would have gone 9-1 over so think with some of the deadwood out it is worth a bet. :cheers:

After the first quarter the Clippers are shooting 50% and Detroit is .455

Joined you on the Clipper total. Simple fact is with no Baron or Hart shooting Clipper shooting percentage is going UP. And the younger line up of Detroit is not as likely to be in a day fog. Good play. GL

thanks - nice hit on the clippers yourself. only reason i could try this play even was because of the injuries.

Just pay attention to the fact that this is the earliest I ever remember game in the West coast. It is 12:00 noon there local time I think! That is what happens when Clips and Lakers both hosting in the same day. Detroit usually produced very low scores in early games...

But will be holding my fingers crossed for you!!! :)

good looking out, thought I could ignore that with what tuck said above, couldve gone either way. thanks for the input

Over in Det looks like hit. Nice job

thanks ca$h - barely.

2-0 ill take it

can you post your 1h play, im alreayd on the game over but i wanna see your thoughts for 1h. thanks dude

thanks phil - gl to you today

Adding:

Los Angeles Lakers -3.5 1Q -125
Portland Trailblazers @ Los Angeles Lakers OVER 49.5 2Q -115
Trailblazers have been without Roy the last 2 games and its evident theyve struggled out of the gates, I expect nothing different tonight. Lakers rolling once again and an opportunity for the Lakers Bigs to prove themselves tonight with a difficult matchup. Think the Trailblazers will have to work to overcome some deficit in the 2Q and of course the Lakers shouldnt stop scoring themselves so 2Q over.

Back