Sunday play- top MLB play, (also sat. boxing opinion)

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 MLB Season

1-0, +4 units

Played it early as I think it will change. May add.

STL -160 (looper), 4 units.

I'll add some color tommorow or later tonight.. Wanted to get it out here early.. Will likely bump it to top unit but just 4 units for now..

Looper during the day at home , cards coming off a shut out loss, to win another series. Glaus coming off day off, Hot ludwick back in the lineup, Pujols coming off a tough day....

SF pitcher Sanchez- 3 GS, 15IP, 16H, 10ER equals long day coming up for poor SF bullpen...

yep.Best play of the year so far IMO and I am on it.. .:smiley_acbe:

Unrelated and probably most are uninterested but on Joe Calzaghe rather large tonight.. BHop can't match his activity and no way he can knock him out.. got it at -250 which is sick juice but Vegas is begging for BHop money and I think it all sets up quite well for a dominating JoeCal performance... More than happy to discuss it more if anyone wants to ..

Agree with Calzaghe here, being from UK i get to see him alot and the guy has certainly been doing the business. But trying to decide if it's worth backing @ 1.40!

Agree with Calzaghe here, being from UK i get to see him alot and the guy has certainly been doing the business. But trying to decide if it's worth backing @ 1.40!

GL if you play it:shake: I love the UK fighters

calz was nice, pretty much as I expected minus the early knockdown.. Activity..

Go Cards.

ST. LOUIS -- The Cardinals would like to see contemporary history repeat itself Sunday.

After San Francisco's Tim Lincecum dazzled in a win over the Cards last Sunday, St. Louis bounced right back in its next game with Braden Looper taking the ball.
Lincecum did it again Saturday and Looper will try to be an instant stopper again when he takes the mound for the final game of the homestand. The Cardinals haven't lost two in a row all season and Looper's contribution to the starting rotation has been one of the reasons why.
"I just want to come out, pitch my game and let the rest take care of itself," Looper said. "We have been a pretty consistent club in all areas so far and we just need to keep that going."
Looper wasn't completely pleased with his last outing against Milwaukee. Although he limited the Brewers to just three hits and one run through five innings, he tied a career high with five walks.
"My last start, I wasn't as comfortable as I had been," Looper said. "I'll be looking to go out there and pitch deep into the game. I made a little fix mechanically, so hopefully that will help."
<!--CHANGE c_id for team-specific probables page-->Pitching matchup
STL: RHP Braden Looper (3-0, 2.70 ERA)
Looper's ability to dodge the five walks in his last start is a good sign for a pitcher who was either very good or very bad last year. If he can turn less-than-sharp days into respectable results, he could have a significantly improved 2008. Looper was also much better in daylight in 2007. This will be his first daytime start in '08.
SF: LHP Jonathan Sanchez (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Sanchez has sandwiched two mediocre outings around an outstanding one. He allowed seven runs in four innings at Milwaukee in his season debut and blanked San Diego for six innings in his next appearance. But he was erratic Monday against Arizona, allowing four runs (three earned) in five innings. Sanchez, 25, still struggles to find a consistent release point. When he does, he can be devastating, as his 21 strikeouts in 15 innings demonstrate. Tidbits
Saturday marked the first home game in which the Cardinals didn't score first. ... With his two hits Saturday, Skip Schumaker has a team-high seven multihit games. ... The Cards now have 10 steals. They didn't steal their 10th base last year until the 33rd game. ... Albert Pujols had his 10-game hitting streak snapped Saturday.

Nice hit on Joe Cal Tee! was abit closer than i was expecting if im honest! What a boring fight aswell! way to slow!

We nailed that boxing match last night Tee.

Unfortunately ( likely fo me ) we are opposite on the beloved cards today.

gl

We nailed that boxing match last night Tee.

Unfortunately ( likely fo me ) we are opposite on the beloved cards today.

gl

Watched the fight again this morning.. Joe Cal fights like a girl but he definately outscored BHop by a large margin.. Surprised by the split dec..

Looks like Roy Jones is next.. I will be on JoeCal for sure in that one. It will be a slapfest for sure.

Health on SF today

Back