Sunday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Chicago -0.5 2.300

Here is the same situation that bit us on the ass 2 days ago. Chicago in 5+R-1H-1R situation but with 3 days rest. The 3 day rest seems crucial as results have gone 3-0 for the home team where as if its 1 or 2 days rest the road team has gone 7-0. And also Ill say that in this scenario with the 3 days rest, teams have gotten hot when in this situation...Other things I like is Lalime is playing well lately and some key players returning from injury and Colorado is coming off 3 days rest also and a loss at home and is in a bit of a losing spot again today.

Philadelphia -0.5 2.700 1st Period

Like I said yesterday, Ill be chasing the flyers on the ML but I wont post it. Ive also played Philly to win the 1st period as I expect the flyers to really bring it early in this game.:shake:

1-0 Montreal, not a good start. 30 seconds in the ref gives montreal a powerplay and momentum, that sort of thing makes me sick! Especially when its an incident that goes on every play.

1st period bet is lost...1-1 (+0.30)for the day, God forbid I should get a sweep one of these days but at least its positive.

Back