Sunday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I may play other games today but Ive had this one on my mind since a couple of days ago. Carolina is in a losing spot today and Ottawa is being reborn. They played masterfully against the habs the other night.

Ottawa Senators -0.5 2.190 :shake:

Cheers Cat.

I have a weird, weeeeird feeling SJ loses tonight. 3.45 Edmonton ML. No way I'm playing it, but I wouldn't touch SJ here.

Anybody have any thoughts on Edmonton - San Jose....

Great price for Edmonton here. I can say that looking ahead San Jose faces L.A. in LA next game where its a good winning spot for the sharks and a losing spot for L.A.

When EDMONTON team Played as Road team as a Underdog - Vs Non Division Opponent - Last 2 years - Coming off a Road win as a Underdog 9Wins 1 loss...Im doing it:

Edmonton Oilers ML 3.490 :cheers:

I'm still thinking. If I go in it will be a small play. I don't want to fade a team riding an 11 game winning streak, but I have a feeling Edmonton does it here.

I know what you mean but the way I see it, San Jose in LA is almost a guaranteed win..13 wins in a row is pretty lofty in the NHL.

Yep I will be on Edmonton and won't bust my balls if it loses, I had a hunch after checking everything and I'll pull the trigger. Writeup coming up.

Cat, thoughts on Calgary v Chicago? No bet for me, I think the Flames are choking big time. Chicago won't get into playoffs but they are showing resilience now.

btw, Florida price is funny. I know they're surging right now, but come on. 1.44? Florida is not an elite team. I know I said the same about the game in Washington and Atlanta lost it (they will probably lose this one as well) but the price is a joke.

Cat, thoughts on Calgary v Chicago? No bet for me, I think the Flames are choking big time. Chicago won't get into playoffs but they are showing resilience now.

btw, Florida price is funny. I know they're surging right now, but come on. 1.44? Florida is not an elite team. I know I said the same about the game in Washington and Atlanta lost it (they will probably lose this one as well) but the price is a joke.

Yeah I heard someone say before the Washington game that if the price was so bad for Washington it was to discourage people from playing them. I think this could be the same. Florida has been seriously injured all year, and now theyre just gonna get better. And Im not just saying that cause I picked them to make the playoffs ;) Still Im not playing Florida today, Im too chicken. I feel the same about you on Chicago-Calgary...The price for Calgary just isnt worth the risk.

Thoughts on Washington-Boston anyone? I think Washington gets it done, that last game in Boston was hand delivered to the bruins from the refs.

Yep but we would need to back the PL here right...hmm...Boston no Chara, a bit of regression ahead I believe...Caps desperate for a W...no bet for me buddy.

Back